for selfAttack Speed +7% for 5 sec. Musa is best played as part of a flank/flex team in node wars because they need to be careful of their positioning and wait for the right moments to make the biggest impact in a fight. The skill has an iframe off cooldown and will give super armor if you use it on cooldown. Backflow (essential): like other super armors you can linger it till idle stance to bait and rest. Softcap build: linkHere is what to aim for if you are going for. Musa Builders Private Limited is a real estate developer founded in 1988 by Chaudhary Iftikhar Ahmad Sandhu. for self, [Level 58] Flow: BackflowCritical Hit Rate +20% for 9 sec. Useful Links 15. More information about AP and DP brackers can be found here, Nouver Horn Bow Nouver is currently considered the best in slot choice once you are at softcap gear with a good amount of AP and accuracy already. Projection (high priority): the other skill that you should know how to move with your mouse (Mouse Movement Projection), especially useful for 100% BSR Projection. Upload your PDF on PubHTML5 and create a flip PDF like Popular Stories of Ancient Egypt . Black Desert Black Desert Online - Musa Guide 2020 - Skills, Combos, Addons, Gear and more! If you ahve Charged Stub Arrow: Evasion, you can also dash to the side while charging the arrow by pressing A or D and this is an iframe. It must be crafted using items in Stars End and then following a questline. The counter hit is our other knockdown, and also keeps its frontal guard, it works very well versus some kinds of mobile, unprotected engages of classes such as Mystic and Striker. For example, [Q] + [LMB] means you tap Q and LMB at the same time. Rings:If available I recommend using the Asulas Crimon Eye Ring (Asula Set) if you are new to the game, this gives you 7 AP and 2 DP as well as damage reduction and strong set bonuses. 4. r/blackdesertonline. If you are unable to get boss armor, then the Akum set is a good cheap alternative that will be good for both PVP and PV. Black Spirit and completing the Succession quest under the suggestions tab you, nor musa succession skill build affect. This is also a passive/buff which will give you a permanent knockback/stiffness +15% ignore, This skill allows you to swap between your main hand and awakening weapon. https://gfycat.com/PoliticalDiligentCaterpillar, Standing CC (leaves your target still standing), Grounded CC (leaves your target on the ground), Grapple CC (Target is grabbed and thrown on the ground). During the cast, press CTRL and follow the target or the incoming damage with your mouse. Nemesis Slash (Absolute medium priority) & Flow: Nemesis Slash (low priority): our main heal before Rabams, it chains out of multiple skills (Blind Thrust, Twister, Foul Play). -2 x Mark of shadow (AP +5) There are some recommended skill combo videos in the Useful Links section and the end of the guide! Privacy Policy. Its best used at the end of a combo to capitalize on the down attack as far as 1v1 goes, in mass PvP, it can be pretty much spammed whenever your main SA chain is ready. I wouldnt recommend taking this skill. The Kutum can also be modified using an Inverted Hearth of Garmoth to give extra stats (Max HP +150, Max Stamina +100, Special Attack Evasion Rate +10%). The skills lack some CC but deal more damage overall. I plan to switch for my Marks of Shadows for Outlaws ring (Ap+3, DP+4 & Stamina +50) , do you think its worth to get it ? Giaths Helmet (helmet) alternative choice dropped from Giath. Keys separated by a > symbol show the order you should follow out the steps. It will recover WP and also inflict stiffness on good hits. This combo is a longer combo you can use if you lack the damage for the other ones. It also has a Damage Against Human +7 item effect which is good for PVP. You will need to also use Elixir of Shock so that you have 5 crit. The skill is also your 200% Black Spirit Rage skill. I am level 58 with 1050 skill points if that helps with your answer. This skill uses stamina and will restore your WP. If possible use a TRI Red Coral Earring and you can then swap your Bronze Dagger for Nouver in most cases as long as you have a minimum of 320 accuracy when using Nouver. The skill gives HP Recovery on hit and also a Casting and Attack Speed debuff of -15% for your target. for selfAttack Speed +10% for 5 sec. Use nemesis slash. In large scale PVP, Musa succession offers better damage and more protection on their skills, but may have issues with stamina management. Skills 4. Immaculate Crescent Blade The Immaculate Crescent Blade is a blue grade weapon which is given to you when you complete the awakening quests. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It is available at level 61+ only but is a very good ring because of its high AP. The class is the female counterpart of the Musa class, which almost has the same pre-awakening skill set and has a different awakening. Quick heal and 30% crit buff, can be used to swap to pre-awakening with both Shift+X and quickslot. This skill just adds extra damage after using Projection. Lasts around 1 second. Trying to activate Retaliation during Chase will cause it to end prematurely. Spinner (trash): rank 1 is ok for pre-engage attack speed buffs, save your skill points for something else. Required skills: Fiery Angel, Below the Belt, Crosscut, Counter Assassination, Projection, Crust Crusher, Flow: Foul Play, [W] + [F] > [SHIFT] + [LMB] > [A] + [LMB] > [Q] > [SHIFT] + [RMB] > [SHIFT] + [F] > [F]. You want to aim to get TRI as soon as possible and then work on your accessories. Very good ranged damage to initiate or snipe low HP targets disengaging. Crust Crusher & Foul Play (high priority): high burst skills and a decent heal too. Chase can be bound to WW and cancelled using LMB which can then be cancelled by another Chase. Genshin Impact - Best Team for Xiao! Try to also ultimate all your pieces as soon as possible, especially your armor because it will give quite a big DP boost. For example, (HOLD Q) means you hold Q until the next step. Stun: Target holds the head and appears dazed. It can help you push to the next AP bracket but at higher AP brackets the extra AP you get is smaller and youll be losing hit chance % at the same time on both your preawakening and your awakening. Absolute Skills 7. Mid-Tier build: linkHere is a mid-tier build to use once you have boss gear. MUSAGANG BABY! Quick Shot (essential): recommended level 57 Rabam. This skill has high damage and super armor as well as recovering WP. It has a Damage to All Species +10 and Attack Speed +3 item effect, as well as other bonuses when enhanced. Starting and ending animations are i-frames (you can cancel the end by re-equipping your weapon), chase is stamina free and can be cancelled with Divider. If you are only doing tier 1 node wars for example, then it is better to stick with Kutum because the node is AP capped anyway and the extra DP can push you to a higher DP bracket. It will regenerate energy with each hit but doesnt deal much damage. If you do already have liverto and have already invested into it, you will want to upgrade it to PRI or higher as soon as possible. I also highly recommend looking at as many different sources as possible and gathering as much information as you can about your class before deciding what is best for you and how you play. I know there is a meta in this game, but if you made a guide, just keep on with it. https://twitch.tv/shakybay/ Join our Community Discord.. But if you think other armor would be more suited, please feel free to enlighten me. Required skills: Musas Spirit, Crosscut, Flow: Backflow, Twister, Projection, Below the Belt, Fiery Crevice, Dash Slash, (Quickslot: Musas Spirit) > [A] + [LMB] > [A] + [RMB] > [SPACE] > [SHIFT] + [RMB] > [SHIFT] + [LMB] > [F] > (Quickslot: Dash Slash), Required skills: Fiery Angel, Crosscut, Flow: Backflow, Blind Thrust, Slice, Gale, Crescent Blade Training, Flow: Dash Slash, Below the Belt, Fiery Crevice, [W] + [F] > [A] + [LMB] > [A] + [RMB] > [C] > [W] + [SPACE] > [LMB] (2x) > [LMB] + [RMB] > [C] > (Quickslot: Dash Slash) > [SHIFT] + [LMB] > [F]. It cant be enhanced but it is a good alternative until you can get Ring of Crescent Guardian or Mark of Shadow to PRI/DUO. Lunar Slash will also deal 15% of your maximum WP as bonus damage. Primary Weapons: Rosar BladeThe Rosar Blade is what you should be aiming for to level your character. -Grunil Shoes +14 (Stamina +100 x2) This is your passive. The skill can hit a maximum of 10 targets when you have the Absolute Skill but I only recommend leveling it up if you already have your core skill build. This skill can be used on your hotbar from preawakening to switch to awakening instantly and use the skill. ESO - StamDK PvP Heavy Tanky Build! I actually have 2 Harphia for my Helmet (HP +50)x2, What about 3 Taritas & 1 Grunil ? It makes a perfect backup for enhancing and is essentially a free TRI Tungrad Earring. (PERMAHOLD Q) means you hold Q throughout the combo. This skill can be used after Blind Thrust to inflict stiffness CC. In 1v1 scenarios it can be the second float in a double float combo, once again, refer to #guides-musa. This is your basic attack for your horn bow and all other horn bow skills extend from this one. Due to the somewhat high skills needed to use it correctly its hard to rank on a priority list. It will also apply a melee accuracy rate reduction debuff to your enemy and increase your critical hit rate at the same time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ideally you will want to buy or make it ultimate (yellow) to close the AP difference as well. Beginner Musa players will want to lock this skill and not bother maxing it or using it until they already have their core build. We would also like to give a huge thank you to Ashelin for previously hosting the site, our guide contributors, and Luis for everything he has done. . However, you will now longer be able to use awakening skills. for self[Level 54] Gale, Attack Speed +10% for 5 sec. Flow: Dash Slash (essential): the flow to Spinner, should always be used from quickslot. Arrow Grapple[SPACE] after firing Stub Arrow. Musa is a dash class that can pick their fights and when to engage. You may also want to use the Special Valencia Meal and Special Kamaslyvia Meal so that it lasts 120 minutes. Lasts around 2 seconds. Blackstar is considered best for PVE at endgame but eventually a PEN Kzarka will outscale. for self. 142. You can hold your horn bow auto attack (Shift + Right-Click) to fire a charged arrow. After sucessfully hitting an arrow on your enemy, press SPACE to pull yourself to the target. [SHIFT] + [RMB] + [A] > [W] + [LMB] + [SPACE] > [LMB] (x2) > [LMB] + [RMB] > [C] > (Quickslot: Dash Slash) > [SHIFT] + [LMB] > [F]This is an example of a PVP pre-awakening combo. You can also report an error quickly using the "Report Error" button in the bottom left, or for longer queries, contact us using the contact form on our About Us page. Home. For PVP, it really depends. This weapon can be bought from a Blacksmith and will give you 18 22 AP as well as a lot of accuracy. Lasts around 2 seconds. Roundhouse Kick (Absolute or nothing, low priority): the only decent kick, fun airsmash for gimmicky combos and one of our 2 knockdowns. He maintains his nimbleness and mobility, but with far harder swings than his Blade. The class discords are a great place to start, most have their own guides and resources as well as plenty of skilled players willing to help with questions. They can then use their Solar Flair and grab when they notice a good opportunity to enage. for self. This skill has forward guard and will knock back enemies (PVE only) as well as stun them if it isnt used with Tiger Blade. Blaze (low priority): Blaze scales with Absolute Rising Storm but has no air attacks, ok skill for PvE. -2 x Witchs earring (AP +5) Just follow the standard grain route. This skill will block incoming attacks when you press [Q] with a Forward Guard. It will drain your WP and stamina if you use it too much and leave you vulnerable. Lasts around 2 seconds. for self[Level 52] BloomingPVP Attack +15 for 5 sec. for selfPVP Attack +5 for 5 sec. Once you reach over 261 AP (with Kutum) it is better to switch back to Kutum for PVE. Here are some important ones to use and are really helpful. After many tests, it is confirmed that Nouver performs better than Kutum in these brackets. There isn't really much build variety in the game right now especially for low inherent DR EVA classes like Musa. I would advise only getting your absolute skills if you have spare skill points after you have completed your core build already. You can also use a TET heve and TRI Muskans shoes instead but Griffons and Urugons shoes are currently considered best in slot in the gear meta. for selfAttack Speed +10% for 5 sec. Cookie Notice I am lvl 61 right now with about 180-190 ap and 170 dp (Grunils). Flow: Backflow This skill can be used on your hotbar from preawakening to switch to awakening instantly and use the skill. When you are 261 (using Nouver) it is actually better to use Nouver in PVE as well because of the bonus AP given in the AP brackets. Lasts around 3 seconds. Investing in this set may slow you down in your progression towards softcap, but is much cheaper once you factor in repairing and enhancing. Grunil Helmet, Taritas Chest, Grunil Gloves and Taritas Shoes and also Black Horn Bow/ Yuria should I make them all +15? Flow: Extra Credit (Optional) More information about AP and DP brackers can be found here, http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/121-musa/, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l1zrARdWqL1UJFEmXaWVebOIRwIsB38eALhpumt5HQY/edit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSyBHCnHSfI&feature=youtu.be, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_xgcDCIfh8, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y4oIS1hjvs, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4yJd2C1ZbI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgeNPwN09Gw, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY_-BArbejM, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfj1yNOhap8, Mysteries of Summer 2020 Walkthrough Guide, Flexible class in large scale PVP with mulitiple possible roles, More reliant on gearscore than other classes. Most Musas only cast it after Crosscut, while its also possible to chain it after Fiery Angel and Foul Play with the Shift key. 'Personal Narrative,' Eng. I personally would not invest in a Liverto because it will just slow your progression. Ultimate: Musa Spirit (essential): recommended level 56 Rabam, you should have it as soon as you start to PvP. I can post what the necessary skills are and the rest youll need to fill in via your play style or with someone elses advice. It has decent damage and a floating CC. The skill has no protection so you should be careful when using it. After Absolutes its a high damage skill that can after a stub arrow in your 1v1 combos and hits extremely hard in PvE as well. for selfPVP Attack +5 for 5 sec. I only recommend leveling it up if you already have your core skill build. bdo musa. Rising Storm (Absolute essential) & Blind Slash (Absolute or nothing): Absolute Rising Storm is possibly the best PvE skill of the kit and also an excellent PvP filler and float when Gale isnt possible. This skill is automatically leveled up and gives you WP back per hit as well as a knockback when used with [W] + [LMB]. I would think ShakyBay would post his build+add-ons somewhere but wasn't able to find it. Twister can be used after certain skills to combo. -Ultimate Steel Taritas armor +5 (not yet upgraded) & Grunil armor +15 (WP/MP/SP +25 x2) Useable with TET kzarka, two red corals and tree spirit belt TRI. Aim to buy a +15 Rosar Blade if you can to save your enhancing resources. Lahn Lahn has a lot of protected mobility and also a long ranged grab which makes the class hard to deal with. It will consume stamina and roll you in a chosen direction. If you thought awakening was boring you might find Succession even less appealing since youll just be spamming RS Blaze and Blooming 90% of the time in PvE and PvP :/. Your awakening weapon still effects your succession damage but is not as much of a priority. For Gear I'm starting with a Kzarka blade, Kutum Bow, and hoping to get a Dandelion soon. Its something you should try to master if you want to be a real good duelist. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Arrow Grapple (low priority): the speed on it was increased to non-trash tier, its now an alright gap closer, and most importantly looks good. I generally keep it locked to avoid it interfering with Chase, it can do you more harm than good if that happens.
Working At Peoples Jewellers, Youngstown, Ohio Murdertown, Usa, Articles M