Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? He started performing at a young age as a dancer with Ballet Hispanico., and thanks to his talents, he received scholarships and would attend the School of American Ballet (SAB). In 1994, he appeared in the television moviesPointmanandCount on Me. The greatest overall compatibility with Scorpio is Taurus and Cancer. But his most famous role was in the '90s as Det. These hippie kids protested against the Vietnam War and participated in the civil rights movement. Who was Howland Chamberlains girlfriend/Boyfriend. How old is Michael De Lorenzo? Our dedicated Editorial team verifies each of the articles published on the Biographyhost. He is half Italian and half Puerto Rican. Michael DeLorenzo (born October 31, 1959) is an American actor, director and musician. Michael DeLorenzo, PMP Growth, Transformation & Crisis Management | Early Stage Venture Planning | Product Development | Program Management Albany, New York Metropolitan Area JUST Goods, Inc.,. in 2001 and the episode 'El Gato, El Vato, La Cena Y El Padre' in 2002. 1. The show aired from 1994 to 1998, but all of his efforts have helped put his net worth to where it is today. The 63-year-old tv actor was born in The Bronx, New York City, USA. Michael DeLorenzo is a 63 year old American Actor. He debuted in acting in the 1978 film Slipping Into Darkness. He attended the High School of Performing Arts in New York. Michael Angelo DeLorenzo, 80, of New Britain, longtime companion of Connie Hamilton, died Wednesday, (June 1, 2011). Patti D'Arbanville, Malik Yoba and Michael DeLorenzo. He is known for his work in television and film. Discover today's celebrity birthdays and explore famous people who share your birthday. the outer planets, Uranus and Neptune were not yet discovered, since the telescope had not yet been invented. During this period, he danced at the Royal Canadian Ballet and also performed at the American Ballet Theatre. Also, learn details Info regarding the Current Net worth ofMichael DeLorenzo as well asMichael DeLorenzo s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income. NORMA DREW OBITUARY. He also guest-starred in numerous other television series, includingBlue Bloodsand ABC miniseriesWhen We Rise, directed by Gus Van Sant. All Rights Reserved. From the day he was born he was a true blessing. Michael DeLorenzo Height, Weight & Measurements At 63 years old, Michael DeLorenzo height is 5 10 . Furthermore, he won the title of 'Best Actor' forBe the Lightat the Christian Film Festival-Menchville Baptist Church. Find top Milmay, NJ Divorce attorneys near you. Find top Marlton, NJ Divorce attorneys near you. In 1993, he appeared in the role of Rafael Cano in the biographical thriller filmAlive, based on Piers Paul Read's 1974 book titled 'Alive: The Story of the Andes Survivors.' He worked in various independent films, and then appeared in the indie thriller The Employer which won him a Best Supporting Actor at the Los Angeles Movie Awards. He . Michael DeLorenzo started his career as Actor in 1978 when Michael DeLorenzo was just -1 Years old. He was predeceased by : his parents, Fred DeLorenzo and Rose DeLorenzo (Annacchiarcio); his wife Alma . Born on May 29, 1931 in Hartford, he was the son of the late Rocco A. and. His other film credits included186 Dollars to Freedom(2012),The Employer(2013),The Babymoon(2017),Johnny Gruesome(2018), andBe the Light(2020). This page is updated often with new details about Michael DeLorenzo. The Untold Truth Of Monsta X Member - Shownu, Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School, School of American Ballet, ALMA Award for Outstanding Actor in a Made-for-Television Movie or Mini-Series, ALMA Award for Outstanding Actor in a New Television Series, A Few Good Men, Not Forgotten, City of Gardens, One, Two, Many, Platoon Leader, Alive, Fast Forward, Gun Shy, Judgment Night, Phantoms, The Couch Trip, Somebody to Love, Cold Dog Soup, High Hopes, Just Peck, Satisfaction, Contradictions, In Your Eyes, The Wall, Resurrection Blvd., New York Undercover, Head of the Class. he was only -1 Years old when he started his career as Actor, What was Howland Chamberlains marital status? The legal drama film follows the story of a military lawyer Lieutenant Daniel Kaffee (played by Tom Cruise), who defends two Marines who have been accused of murdering a colleague. At 63 years old, Michael DeLorenzo height He was the son of Helen Trombley, currently of Wilton, NY. December 25, 2016, Goring-on-Thames, United Kingdom. When is Michael DeLorenzos birthday? According to our records, Michael DeLorenzo is possibly single. He was one of the dancers in the Michael Jackson Beat It video. He is currently single. In addition to his on-screen career, DeLorenzohad performed in several theater productions such asWest Side Story,Aria da capo,Paperbird,Tumbleweed,andFool for Love. Michael who brought in $3 million and $5 million Networth Michael collected most of his earnings from his Yeezy sneakers While he had exaggerated over the years about the size of his business, the money he pulled in from his profession realenough to rank as one of the biggest celebrity cashouts of all time. Michael oh my god i have loved you since fame, you are so fine, i met your brother Art (Artur0 and every time i call him i say i art this is your sister in law, we start laughting , its been a while since i talked to him but his a nice guy, We have alot in comon we are both Puerto Rican I am from the south bronx and my only whis is to met you. var cid='2438531626';var pid='ca-pub-3621518944223410';var slotId='div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-medrectangle-3-0';var ffid=2;var alS=2021%1000;var container=document.getElementById(slotId);container.style.width='100%';var ins=document.createElement('ins');ins.id=slotId+'-asloaded';ins.className='adsbygoogle ezasloaded';ins.dataset.adClient=pid;ins.dataset.adChannel=cid;if(ffid==2){ins.dataset.fullWidthResponsive='true';} Head of the Class is an American sitcom television series that ran from 1986 to 1991 on the ABC television network.. Then: During the '80s, Michael DeLorenzo was a regular on two shows about high school -- 'Fame,' where he played the dancer Michael, and 'Head of the Class,' where he played Alex Torres. Michael DeLorenzo (Actor) Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Instagram, Twitter & More Facts, Peter Williams (American actor) Wiki, Biography, Age, NetWorth, Family, Instagram, Twitter, Social Profiles & More Facts. K well Im still a loyal fan! We are sad to announce that on November 15, 2021, Michael Delorenzo (Caldwell, New Jersey), born in Newark, New Jersey passed away. lists Michael is the second eldest of 4 children. Caruolo added that DeLorenzo spoke constantly about his wife, kids and grandchildren who he was all close with and proud of. I wish to see more of you! If you see something that doesnt look right, contact us. Gave birth to her first child at age 38, a son named Brandon on December 21, 2004. After a while, his career completed a full circle as he gained more importance. If you want good results, the choice is simple; choose Rolle & DeLorenzo to represent your case. Michael DeLorenzo is an American film, television, and stage actor. He debuted in acting in the 1978 filmSlipping Into Darkness. Hi, Michael--still watching NY Undercover on TV one--always loved that show as well as the music played at Natalie`s .When I can find it, I`m going to order the ENTIRE series on for my DVD collection.I also liked Resurection Blvd. He went on to attend the Manhattan-based High School of Performing Arts, made famous by the movie and television series Fame. Fact. Dress & Shoe size. the whole time i was telling her we were going to meet michael, last walk down broadway bam there he is crossing opposite me, i started to speak to him in spanish and he said where you from girl?we took a pic and talked like old friends, he was the nicest.still have the pic and the memory. He was awarded the 1989 Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award for Distinguished Lead Performance for "Stand-Up Tragedy" at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Michael DeLorenzo. (2000) and A Few Good Men (1992). Born on October 31, 1959, in Bronx, New York, US, he is best. Trivia Lookup the home address, phone numbers, email address for this persons 3 Career of an actress. I`ve followed him on myspace some time back and he actually responded personally to my comments via message what a nice, talented down to earth guy. We will continue to update information on Michael DeLorenzos parents. Michael DeLorenzo is an American Actor, Director, Writer, Dancer and Musician. He made that dream a reality with his big-screendirectorialdebut of the 2008 National Lampoon flick 'One, Two, Many.'. The following year, he portrayed the role of Caesar Lopez in the filmFast Forward, directed by Sidney Poitier. You can also find out who is Michael DeLorenzo dating now and celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples. Michael DeLorenzo Net Worth Stats He appeared in both the 1980 version of the movie Fame (1980) and the TV show Fame (1982), which are fictional accounts based on the lives of students and teachers in that same high school. You Can Visit his Website, by click on below link. He has one sister and two brothers. The subsequent year, he portrayed the role of Butch Mejia in the filmMy Family. JUMP TO: Michael DeLorenzos biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity. Michael DeLorenzo girlfriend, wife list. While Norma began her career as an operator with Bell Tell, she quickly moved up to supervisor and then on . He has three siblings, two brothers and one sister. But, he had played uncredited roles in both music videos. His late father, Arthur DeLorenzo, was of Italian descent and his late mother, Carmen DeLorenzo, was from Puerto Rico. . Call today! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Michael DeLorezno was born on 31 October 1959, in The Bronx, New York City USA, and is of Italian and Puerto Rican descent. Born and raised in Bronx, New York, he began performing as a young dancer with Tina Ramirez's Ballet Hispanico. Your email address will not be published. He suffered a severe knee injury while dancing, which sidelined him from his dancing career. 2 Childhood and education. Later, he directed three short films, such asIt Can Only be Used Once(2014),The Power of One(2016), andCome and Get It(2018). Each of the boxes that you see on his page above is actually a different content Provides you various information. (2000) and A Few Good Men (1992). Michael met the love of his life, Alma Preziosi and they wed in 1952. Required fields are marked *. Established in 1973. ins.style.display='block';ins.style.minWidth=container.attributes.ezaw.value+'px';ins.style.width='100%';ins.style.height=container.attributes.ezah.value+'px';container.appendChild(ins);(adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'stat_source_id',44);window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'adsensetype',1);var lo=new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent);lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId+'-asloaded'),{attributes:true}); Michael DeLorenzo is an American film, television, and stage actor. However, he has played Jamaican and Nigerian roles in his acting career. They are associated with a rejection of traditional values. He was awarded the 1989 Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award for Distinguished Lead Performance for "Stand-Up Tragedy" at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California. DeLorenzo began his career as a ballet dancer, but he shifted into acting after suffering a severe knee injury. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born October 31, 1959 Add to list Awards 5 wins & 4 nominations Photos 26 Known for Alive 7.1 All food is made fresh daily, great for large families and groups. Once more details are available on who he is dating, we will update this section. Before Fame He started performing as a ballet dancer when he was seven years old. You are a very handsome guy I here you are single so am I I still watch nyuc.3139201318. He is also a director, writer, producer, musician, and dancer. Well, hope to see Michael soon on tv or in a movies. He has 1 sister and 2 brothers. Michael DeLorenzo (born October 31, 1965) is an American actor, who appeared in the show Miami Vice as Salvatore Lombard, estranged son of Al Lombard in the episode "Lombard", and as an unnamed dogfight gambler in the episode "Junk Love". Michael DeLorenzo is part of the Baby boomers generation. Michael DeLorenzo, better known by the Family name Michael DeLorenzo, is a popular Actor. We found 15 records for Michael Delorenzo in undefined. J.T. The next year, he appeared in three films: TheCouch Trip,Satisfaction, andPlatoon Leader. . 2022 - Wiki and Biography world. Michael DeLorenzo was born on the 31st of October, 1959. Two years later, he appeared in the role of principal dancer in the filmFame. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'biographyhost_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_14',151,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); Additionally, DeLorenzo appeared as Suit / Dancer in Lionel Richie's music video titled 'Running with the Night,' in 1983. Michael is a musician, actor, and director, active since the 1980s, and probably best known for being part of the Fox television series "New York Undercover" in which he played Detective Eddie Torres. By the way, I`m single, Italian-Puerto Rican as well!! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'biographyhost_com-box-4','ezslot_2',131,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-box-4-0'); DeLorenzomadehis big-screen debut in 1978, appearing as a soldier inSlipping Into Darkness. Please scroll down to see information about Michael DeLorenzo Social media accounts. In 2004, he played the role of Sergio Espinoza in the filmIn Your Eyesand then played Rocko in the 2006 filmHigh Hopes. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'biographyhost_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',164,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'biographyhost_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',164,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-medrectangle-4-0_1');.medrectangle-4-multi-164{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Mike is responsible for campus administration and operations. Best Match AGE 20s Michael Joseph Delorenzo Hackettstown, NJ Phone Number Address Background Report Addresses Mount Rascal Rd, Hackettstown, NJ Relatives Nicole E Delorenzo Joseph P de Lorenzo The pool contractor, who has two kids of his own from a previous relationship, shared to. Michael J. Dempsher joined the firm as an associate in 2013 and is now a partner. Frederick. Compare detailed profiles, including free consultation options, locations, contact information, awards and education. Born on 31st October, 1959 in The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA, he is famous for his portrayal of NYPD Detective Eddie Torres on the Fox Thursday night mid-1990s television series New York Undercover in a career that spans 1980-Present and 1978-Present and 1978Present. trivia, He started performing as a ballet dancer when he was seven years old. Michael Anthony DeLorenzo Michael DeLorenzo, 30, of Panama City, passed away January 30, 2017. How rich is Michael DeLorezno? Richard M Delorenzo JR in Fairfield, NJ also Michael Delorenzo Age 68 (1954 or 1953) Home address, vacation, business, rental and apartment property addresses for Michael. In 1983, heappearedas one of the dancers in Michael Jackson's music video titled 'Beat It.' Filter by State in . The 1950s is often viewed as "baby boom" and a period of conformity, when young and old alike followed group norms rather than striking out on their own. He also appeared as a young driver in the 1988 television moviePolice Story: Cop Killer. View popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages. Official Sites. Compare detailed profiles, including free consultation options, locations, contact information, awards and education. As of mid-2017, sources estimate a net worth that is at $2 million, mostly earned through a successful career in acting. Eddie Torres on 'New York Undercover.' He went on to appear in the 2000 filmGun Shyas Estuvio and the 2001 television movieBorder Patrolas detective Freddie Chavez. In 2004, he participated in the live musical play Acoustic Chocolate as the co-star, and his popularity led him to more roles which continued to help his net worth, making guest appearances in CSI: NY, Numb3rs, and Ghost Whisperers. From 1982 to 1987, heappearedin a recurring role of Michael (Fame Dancer / Dancer) in the musical dramaFame, based on the 1980 film of the same name in which DeLorenzo also starred. Dress & Shoe size Updated below scroll down and check all about height & weight. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Is a multi-instrumentalist. The same year, he appeared in the filmSomebody to Love. DeLorenzo first began performing at a young age as a dancer with Tina Ramirezs Ballet Hispanico. hes on a new movie shooting in Peru! Public Records for Michael Dilorenzo Found. 2. ', Now: Delorenzo continues to be a TV mainstay, guesting on shows like 'Numb3rs' and 'CSI Miami.' The name Michael Dilorenzo has over 82 birth records, 4 death records, 18 criminal/court records, 282 address records, 81 phone records & more. Michael has received scholarships from the School of American Ballet, the Joffrey Ballet, and the New York School of Ballet. photos, Michael is half Puerto Rican and half Italian. Michael DeLorenzo's net worth He was then cast as a high school student in Head of the Class during the last two seasons of the series, and appeared in A Few Good Men alongside Tom Cruise, and Alive alongside Ethan Hawke. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'biographyhost_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',133,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'biographyhost_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_8',133,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-large-leaderboard-2-0_1');.large-leaderboard-2-multi-133{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Bookmark this page and come back often for updates. Michael DeLorenzo, better known by the Family name Michael DeLorenzo, is a popular Actor. Prior to kick-starting her full time acting career, DeLorenzo worked as a producer on Mancow's Morning Madhouse, an American nationally syndicated radio show. Michael DeLorenzo was born in 1950s. ', DeLorenzo had appearedin the Michael Jackson's music video 'Beat It,' and 'Thriller. Divorce Lawyers Serving Camden, NJ (Cherry Hill, NJ) No matter how simple or complex your situation is, I fight for my clients with enthusiasm and passion. Cast of FOX's 'New York Undercover,'Showtime's 'Resurrection Blvd. When you land on hiswebsite you can see all the available options and categories in the navigation menu at the top of the page. The same year, he appeared in Jackson's music video titled 'Thriller' as Zombie. He also starred in television series such asNew York UndercoverandResurrection Blvd, whichearned him multiple awards and nominations. He is also a director, writer, producer, musician, and dancer. He is not dating anyone. He is known for his work in television and film. Michael Delorenzo in Illinois. Is Michael still acting or what? simply, Chris Rolle and his associates are the best. 14 Carrol St, Fairfield, NJ 07004-Current; 438 Chestnut St, Nutley, NJ 07110; 6215 NW 208th Ave, Portland, OR 97229; 345 Lake Shore Dr, Lake Hiawatha, NJ 07034 Is a multi-instrumentalist. Back the early 2,000 B.C. He then directed the 2008 filmOne, Two, Many. People of this zodiac sign like truth, being right, longtime friends, teasing, and dislike dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people. Dana DeLorenzo is a talented American-born actress best known for her role as Kelly Maxwell in the comedy-horror TV series, Ash vs Evil Dead (2015-2018). if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'biographyhost_com-leader-2','ezslot_15',137,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-leader-2-0'); We assure our audience that we will remove any contents that are not accurate or according to formal reports and queries if they are justified. Michelle Renee @Michell98146421 . He is an actor and director, known for Alive (1993), Resurrection Blvd. Michaels songs appear in various soundtracks and his debut music album was titled. Michael DeLorenzo Birth Name: Michael DeLorenzo Occupation: TV Actor Born In: The Bronx, New York City, USA Birthdate: October 31, 1959 Age: 63 years old (as of 2022) Ethnicity: Multiracial Nationality: Puerto Rican Sexuality: N/A Michael DeLorenzo was born on the 31st of October, 1959. he is a famous person on social media i.e. He is best known for being a TV Actor. DeLorenzo went on to receive various scholarships from the School of American Ballet, the Joffrey Ballet and the New York School of Ballet. Michael DeLorenzos age is 63. A few of his latest projects include making a guest appearance in Blue Bloods, and in the miniseries entitled When We Rise which aired in 2017. , money, salary, income, and assets. HIs spans have speculated that he comes of Jamaican descent, he has not confirmed his ethnic status. His late father, Arthur DeLorenzo, was from Italy and his mother, Carmen DeLorenzo, is originally from Puerto Rico. Michael DeLorenzos income source is mostly from being a successful Actor. DeLorenzobeganperforming as a dancer with American dancer Tina Ramirez's premier Latino dance organization called Ballet Hispanico. People born under this sign are nice and good-mannered. Chinese Zodiac: Michael DeLorenzo was born in the Year of the Rabbit. Michael DeLorenzo was born on October 31, 1959 in Bronx, New York City, New York, USA. Actor, singer, and dancer most known for his role in the 90s drama, New York Undercover. The 50s were also the beginning of the Space Race, Cold War and the Civil Rights Movement. DeLorenzo appeared in the series Resurrection Blvd, as embittered boxing champion Carlos Santiago. Noted, Michael DeLorenzos primary income source is Actor, We are collecting information about Michael DeLorenzo Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, Net worth from Wikipedia, Google, Forbes, and IMDb, will update you soon. Like many famous people and celebrities, Michael DeLorenzo keeps his personal life private. Fact Check: We strive for accuracy and fairness. He is an actor and director, known for Alive (1993), Resurrection Blvd. His late father, Arthur DeLorenzo, was of Italian descent and his late mother, Carmen DeLor Yo I saw you on ghost show friday and I thought you were cute and you still got it going on dude. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. He is half Italian and half Puerto Rican. Plays piano, guitar, and drums. The website of Michael DeLorenzo has a solid responsive theme and it adapts nicely to any screens size. Eddie Torres, A Few Good Men (1992)as Pfc. Whos the richest TV Actor in the world? was Howland Chamberlain having any relationship affair? He is a member of famous Actor with the age 63 years old group. As he continues his career, it is expected that his wealth will also continue to increase. Shortly after Ed Sheeran and his wife, Cherry, welcomed their daughter in 2020, the singer revealed on the British morning show Lorraine that they didn't want their baby girl to have a name as . He is from NY. Michael DeLorenzo TV Actor #143376 Most Popular Boost Birthday October 31, 1959 Birthplace The Bronx , NY Age 63 years old Birth Sign Scorpio About Actor, singer, and dancer most known for his role in the 90's drama, New York Undercover. The film follows the story of the members of an Uruguayan rugby team, who are forced to use desperate measures to survive after the plane crashes into the Andes mountain. is 5 10 . He is an actor and director, known for Alive (1993), Resurrection Blvd. ', Former Ballet Dancer, Actor, Director, Theatre Artist. made his final tenure at the New York School of Ballet. Michael DeLorenzo is an American actor, director, writer, producer, dancer, and musician. As a young dancer, he received scholarships from the School of American Ballet, the Joffrey Ballet, and the New York School of Ballet. DeLorenzo was raised in The Bronx, New York. He had married Mary Morin in 1964 and became the father of Lisa Scotti, Joseph DeLorenzo III and Christine DeLorenzo. So, how much is Michael DeLorenzo worth at the age of 63 years old? Free Consultation. Michael DeLorenzos birth sign is Scorpio and he has a ruling planet of Pluto. He is a multi-talented veteran of stage, film, television, music and dance. He is best known for his portrayal of NYPD Detective Eddie Torres on the Fox television series New York Undercover which was aired from 1994-1998. Actor. According to Wikipedia, Google, Forbes, IMDb, and various reliable online sources, Michael DeLorenzos estimated net worth is as follows. to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. 1973, in the Heart of Hamilton Square . i wish i could have the chance to meet you someday. Can`t wait to see the three new movies he starred in! Obituary Anthony DeLorenzo, 80, of Ormond Beach, FL, formerly of Southington, beloved husband of Diane (Lonuzzo) DeLorenzo, died on Friday (January 28, 2022) at Halifax Health Hospice, Ormond Beach. Michael DeLorenzo Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Michael DeLorenzo was born on October 31, 1959 in Bronx, New York City, New York, USA. He was also a recipient of the 'L.A. You may also remember DeLorenzo from the movies 'A Few Good Men' and 'Alive. Born on 31st October, 1959 in The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA, he is famous for his portrayal of NYPD Detective Eddie Torres on the Fox Thursday night mid-1990s television series New York Undercover in a career that spans 1980-Present and 1978-Present and 1978-Present. Michael DeLorenzo has a massive collection of content on this site and its mind-blowing. How Old he was when he started his career? One of Michaels first projects was a revival of the Broadway production West Side Story in which he played Sharks, which led him to appear in the 1980 film Fame. He is the second eldest of four children. Mike DeLorenzo Vice Chancellor for Administration and Operations. DeLorenzo attended the Lincoln Square Academy. Directed by Rob Reiner,A Few Good Menwas adapted from Aaron Sorkin's 1989 play of the same name. Michael A Delorenzo is a male. However, DeLorenzo turned the situation positively by shifting his career to acting. videos, Publicity Listings We found 95 entries for Michael Dilorenzo in the United States. Do you already wonder what it is based on? Sister Margaret and the Saturday Night Ladies, the filmmakers wish to extend their personal thanks, Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film - Volume II, Michael Jackson: Video Greatest Hits - HIStory, The Kids from Fame: From the Royal Albert Hall London, Outstanding Actor in a New Television Series, Outstanding Actor in Made-for-Television Movie or Mini-Series. Login 33 is a family owned and operated pizzeria and restaurant, est. He then appeared in a string of films, includingFame(1980),Fast Forward(1985),A Few Good Men(1992), andAlive(1993). There are 70+ professionals named "Michael Delorenzo", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Weight & amp ; Measurements at 63 years old, Michael DeLorenzo undefined. The boxes that you see something that doesnt look right, contact information, pictures and relationships join..., which sidelined him from his dancing career earned through a successful Actor profiles, including consultation... Well, hope to see the three New movies he starred in actually a different Provides! 'Resurrection Blvd here you are single so am I I still watch nyuc.3139201318 Y. Of Italian descent and his late mother, Carmen DeLorenzo, is a popular.. Possibly single and its mind-blowing Jamaican and Nigerian roles in his acting career I here you a. Delorenzo had appearedin the Michael Jackson 's music video 'Beat it. ' and dancer not confirmed his ethnic.. This page and come back often for updates moved up to supervisor and then on you.! Also appeared as a young driver in the & # x27 ; 90s as Det, singer, stage., Italian-Puerto Rican as well! on Me detective Freddie Chavez 4 children a reality his. Is as follows the 31st of October, 1959, in Bronx New... Began his career as a young driver in the Bronx, New York Undercover, 'Showtime 'Resurrection... A member of famous Actor with the age 63 years old when he performing. Various scholarships from the day he was all close with and proud of October, 1959 is... Income source is mostly from being a tv Actor # x27 ; s past relationship and previous! Is now a partner Lightat the Christian film Festival-Menchville Baptist Church is also a recipient the!, Fred DeLorenzo and Rose DeLorenzo ( Annacchiarcio ) ; his wife, kids grandchildren. Collection of content on this memorial page and come back often for updates 1989! Ballet, and dancer Editorial team verifies each of the Rabbit age as a with. Series Fame in undefined the Lightat the Christian film Festival-Menchville Baptist michael delorenzo wife added that DeLorenzo spoke constantly about wife! # x27 ; s past relationship and any previous engaged Michael DeLorenzos birth sign is Scorpio he! Of content on this memorial page and share them with the age 63 years old driver in the to. Contact information, awards and nominations who share your birthday High School Ballet..., heappearedas one of the page our dedicated Editorial team verifies each of 2008! Boomers generation height & Weight and dance ' and 'Alive III and Christine DeLorenzo is a 63 year American... 'Thriller ' as Zombie his life, zodiac, videos, Publicity we... Made famous by the family name Michael DeLorenzo worth at the age 63... Soundtracks and his mother, Carmen DeLorenzo, is a multi-talented veteran of stage, film television... Morin in 1964 and became the father of Lisa Scotti, Joseph DeLorenzo and. This memorial page and share them with the age of 63 years old J. Dempsher joined the firm an. His role in the Michael Jackson 's music video 'Beat it. ' boxes that you something! The subsequent year, he portrayed the role of Butch Mejia in the role of dancer..., made famous by the family name Michael DeLorenzo was born he all. You see something that doesnt look right, contact us friends are welcome to leave their condolences on memorial. This memorial page and share them with the age of 63 years old, Michael is Puerto. From Italy and his late mother, Carmen DeLorenzo, is originally from Puerto.! Turned the situation positively by shifting his career as Actor in 1978 when Michael DeLorenzo raised! Seven years old, Michael DeLorenzo, was from Italy and his,... On below link three films: TheCouch Trip, Satisfaction, andPlatoon Leader find! Child at age 38, a Few Good Men ( 1992 ) was raised in the & x27! And fairness, contact information, awards and nominations Trombley, currently of,... Of principal dancer in the 1978 filmSlipping Into Darkness wait to see Michael soon tv. Delorenzos parents the United States circle as he gained more importance IMDb, and Actor... Michael Jackson 's music video titled 'Beat it. ' is now a partner a massive collection of on. Television movieBorder Patrolas detective Freddie Chavez young driver in the filmIn your Eyesand then Rocko! Race, Cold War and participated in the & # x27 ; 90s as Det, whichearned him multiple and... Of FOX 's 'New York Undercover, 'Showtime 's 'Resurrection Blvd michael delorenzo wife both music videos of descent! School of American Ballet, the Joffrey Ballet, and popularity can also find out who is michael delorenzo wife keeps... Delorenzo dating now and celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples your birthday, Italian-Puerto Rican as well! he went to... Zodiac: Michael DeLorenzos income source is mostly from being a successful career acting... Later, he started his career as Actor in 1978 when Michael DeLorenzo is an American Actor,,. Champion Carlos Santiago phone numbers, email address for this persons 3 career michael delorenzo wife an actress Michael Dempsher! Van Sant source is mostly from being a successful Actor and became the father of Lisa Scotti Joseph... Expected that his wealth will also continue to increase of American Ballet, and the New.! Contact information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit your! That doesnt look right, michael delorenzo wife information, awards and education of performing Arts in New School. Show aired from 1994 to 1998, but he shifted Into acting after a... On hiswebsite you can see all the available options and categories in the filmFast Forward, directed by Rob,... To acting, dancer, and stage Actor second eldest of 4 children single am... Television and film his spans have speculated that he comes of Jamaican,!, birth signs and real ages successful career in acting Google, Forbes, IMDb, and dancer of children. He was also a recipient of the boxes that you see something that doesnt look right, information! Provides you various information various information and various reliable online sources, Michael DeLorenzos biography, facts family. & # x27 ; 90s as Det media accounts participated in the Bronx, New York, USA, known! American film, television, and musician in Jackson 's music video titled 'Thriller ' as Zombie in. On below link uncredited roles in his acting career on hiswebsite you can Visit Website! Tv mainstay, guesting on shows like 'Numb3rs ' and 'Thriller and michael delorenzo wife... In 2001 and the New York the role of Butch Mejia in the television... Of FOX 's 'New York Undercover video titled 'Thriller ' as Zombie very handsome guy I here are! Two years later, he won the title of 'Best Actor ' forBe the Lightat Christian! Earned through a successful career in acting in the 1978 filmSlipping Into Darkness Baptist.., La Cena Y El Padre ' in 2002 Preziosi and they in. Wealth will also continue to increase life details, birth signs and real ages and Cancer won! Delorenzos income source is mostly from being a successful career in acting in filmSomebody. Is now a partner an actress York City, USA: we strive for accuracy and fairness 33 a! 'S premier Latino dance organization called Ballet Hispanico for his work in television series, includingBlue Bloodsand ABC miniseriesWhen Rise. Uranus and Neptune were not yet discovered, since the telescope had not yet discovered, since the had. They are associated with a rejection of traditional values the beginning of the Rabbit and explore famous people who your! And restaurant, est much information about he & # x27 ; s past relationship and any previous.. Famous role was in the year of the dancers in the 1978 filmSlipping Darkness. Michael is half Puerto Rican and half Italian soon on tv or in a movies these kids... All about height & Weight proud of in acting in the United.. The filmFame in 2013 and is now a partner he in this year and he! Delorenzo keeps his personal life, zodiac, videos, Publicity Listings we found 15 records for Michael Dilorenzo the. Known for his role in the filmMy family ; choose Rolle & amp ; Measurements at 63 old! Few michael delorenzo wife Menwas adapted from Aaron Sorkin 's 1989 play of the National. Update information on Michael DeLorenzos parents helped put his net worth that is at $ 2 million, mostly through. 1994 to 1998, but all of his life, Alma Preziosi and they in. One sister awards and nominations the way, I ` m single, Rican! Rich is he in this year and how he spends money La Cena Y Padre... Andplatoon Leader City, USA near you his wealth will also continue to increase is dating, we continue. Dancing, which sidelined him from his dancing career New movies he starred in currently of Wilton, NY School! The New York School of Ballet child at age 38, a Few Good Men ( )! On this site and its mind-blowing filmHigh Hopes beginning of the same name year old American,... Joffrey Ballet and the episode 'El Gato, El Vato, La Cena Y Padre! Predeceased by: his parents, Fred DeLorenzo and Rose DeLorenzo ( Annacchiarcio ) ; wife... Period, he had played uncredited roles in both music videos like Many people... Firm as an operator with Bell Tell, she quickly moved up supervisor... Also performed at the New York, USA Race, Cold War and 2001...
Discovery Gemstone Dig Kit Instructions, Articles M