For sale: 2 black capped lories-babies - being weaned $800 each, 1- swainsons Lory-baby- being weaned $600, cell 954-559-6177. $450/bird + United shipping $100. Thanks, I am looking for breeder pairs of lories. Semi tamed DNA sent off results expected in next couple of days. For sale: 2016 hatch female Green-naped Lorikeet - $400. $700 each or both males for $1300. Looking for a tame young male Swainsons lorikeet to pair with a tame hen. handfed and very sweet. No male Stella babies available. We ship them Priority Mail Express. Available at weaning. A birds cage needs to accommodate their full wingspan so they can safely flap their wings and exercise them. Beautiful perfect bird. The lory personality is intense, in general. Your email address will not be published. This little lorikeet is definit. We need a new home for him ASAP, and will like to have anyone call. $600 or trade for two mature female green naped lorikeets. African grey parrots-Congo vs Timneh. It does not have a collar at the back of the neck that rainbow lorikeets have. A cage should be at least 4 feet long, 2 feet broad, and 3 feet tall. They love to play with people, toys, and whatever else they can get their beaks onto! Hatch date April 28 2017. 1year old male Red/Blue Lory,did not stay tame,despite being hand-fed. I would like to locate a young bird and am willing to travel. Location: Auburn,California AVIARY RAISED 2016 bird Melanistic Stella lory(male split to Red), Roland See More. It is almost impossible to tell the difference between a lorikeet and a lory although some say the Lorrie has a longer tail than the lori. She is tame loves to be out and being nosy. Super hilarious and fun bird. Please text me if your interested. A cage should be at least three times their wingspan if they are kept caged all the time. He comes with a cage,.. Lorikeet, California Redding $900 I Have A Gorgeous Lorikeet for sale kellsbright12 Beautiful little rainbow Lorrie for sale due to not having the time for her or him. Email or call (916)525-0970. Lorikeets are known for being especially messy due to their liquid-based diets. On offer are 2 pairs of Rainbow Lorikeet Parrots for Sale. I would consider just selling a few also. he is tame and perfect feather but has to open up to new people currently only looking to trade for a breeding age dna'd female scarlet macaw in perfect feather please text or email (626)428-6467 sorry can't ship local trade only, 2 tamed black capped Lory for sale -700 each .. DNA CERTIFIED call 954-559-6177, Black capped hand fed lory-DNA certified female for sale 700.00, We have several Surg. Need a male scaly breasted lorikeet for a breeder. Northland Branch Bird Sale and Expo 9th March 2019. DNA sexed male and female!! They are funny outgoing birds and can be rare too get. I am looking for lories to breed would like older birds thanks, Hello i am in search of a swainson lory and blue streaked lory. Contact Us! 3-7 Months, 8 Months 1 year, 1 year 2 years, Your email address will not be published. All birds born between April and May last year (310)800-1977, Violet-necked lory 8 month old pair male and female DNA sexed for sale, I have a pair male and female DNA sexed pair of yellow bibbed Lory for sale, Lorikeet, rainbow female, lays eggs. Minimum order 2 birds. These are friendly, funny, affectionate birds who typically bond strongly to their owners, so it is important for those who want a Rainbow Lorikeet to realize that adopting one of these birds means committing to 20+ years of daily interaction. The beak is red-orange, the iris is orange, and the legs are bluish-grey. Bought him as a baby for my son who now has his dr.. Looking for a chattering Lory hen or clutch out of nest of them. View Details $500 Olive Rainbow Lory Baby Miami Shores, FL Species Lory Age Baby Ad Type N/A Gender N/A Hand fed baby View Details $1,200 He is the light of my life and I want to endure that he is loved and has the life he deserves. Leave us a Text message at (281) 768-6571. 1000 or best offer.Buy Now, He is a beautiful boy with black stripes chest. It's fast and easy. Only the female incubates the eggs, whereas both sexes prepare the nest cavity and feed the young. Which one should you pet. Buy Iris lorikeet for sale He will go on his cage but it adds up quickly. Available male and female red-collared lorikeets, do not get along. Super tame and friendly.. weaned onto a nectar diet and ready for their new homes!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT SALLY AT 562-241-8921 The bird was bought off birdbreeders.com from a guy in chicago, for $1500 plus shipping. We have a large house and he is free to fly but he spends most of his time on top of his cage unless he wants nectar and he will let you know. Because its so smart, it is also a capable escape artist. Male Melanistic Stella lory. Accepting reservation on these adorable Rainbow lorikeet babies. P.S: they live up to 35 yearsView Detail, A2 year old hand fed rainbow lorikeet. Will also wean out. My phone number is (xxx)-xxx-xxxx Feel free to make an offer or try a trade. Rainbow Lorikeets Classic T-Shirt Come with a large supply of wet and dry nectar powder. I amlocated in southern CA. Now hand feeding baby Green-naped and Swainson's lorikeets. Contact for price.View Detail, I have to get rid of rainbow because my family are moving and cant being all of our pets and rainbow is one of them if you are interested call me or text me at xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, Pet Type : Birds I will pay for shipping but you must have proof of great care, Looking for breederseither a pair of single female & male breeding age. Rainbow lorikeet for sale are excellent talkers, and they can learn to say many words and phrases. DNA sexed male and female!! $650. Novans bird shop offers a wide range of live pet birds: cockatiels, parakeets, canaries, & more. Proven pair red-red 6-7 year old Stella ($1600). Unfortunately my situation has changed and I'm looking for .. A2 year old hand fed rainbow lorikeet. 858-848-1313, Four Green-napeds (2 clutches) hatched 2nd week November. Lots of toys and a proper diet, the veterinarian suggested captive foraging. I have 3 young Iris lories for sale all DNA sexed. Very important! Hes very sweet and loves cuddles. 2 Duvys 1 proven female 1 unsexed about a year old $800.00 ea. His effort to impress her is so cute. Like all parrots, Rainbow Lorikeets love to play and need to be provided with plenty of toys to keep their minds and beaks busy! Please email for additional details. Aviary bird only, not a pet. Very tame and talkative Rainbow Lorikeet available near Houston, Texas. 21 days ago. A rainbow lory thats left alone too often will develop behavior disorders and may begin to self-mutilate. Super hilarious and fun bird. Very curious and loves to ask what are you doing.View Detail, Beautiful 2 year old rainbow lorikeet. They are avid chewers, so many Lorikeet owners suggest stocking up on destructible toys made of safe woods so that they can exercise their beaks. Golden conure-4year old male 1700$/ moluccan cockatoo 2 years of age female 600$. Nottingham, Nottinghan. Instead of making him suffer and be selfish to think about my emotions and how much I dont want to let him go I feel like the right thing to do is to find him another loving home that will give him the right attention that he needs. $899.00. Exotic Parrot Breeders - {All Rights Reserved}. Seeking young, colorful feathers, nearby is best but can travel up to 2 hours from Bay Area at good price . Thank you! Can send photos and can ship anywhere in USA that Delta services or United if they are accepting birds for shipping. Because it is so intelligent, it is also a skilled escape artist. Rainbow lorikeet males for sale. Unfortunately I have to get rid of them because of my work schedule and moving. Pop-up Workshop - 24 Sep 2016 - Taupiri. 3 stellas Lorikeets (males). He comes with cage, food and toysView Detail, Hand fed lorikeet. Thank you, Im looking for DUSKY LORY MALE OR FEMALE THANK YOU, Hi There I looking to buy a ., Lory , chatering lory , yellow bibed lory , red lory , black cap lory, mini macaws, and cape parrot.please let me know if you have , we want to buy we pay for delivery also you can call me at 703 999- 7999.thank you in advance for contact me. I will travel from central Illinois. Call 954-559-6177, 2010 male Black Lory (chalcopsitta atra) dna'd w/cert. So were looking for a home for him. if interested call 310-800--1977, I have what I thought male and female green naped rainbow Lory but I have two females for sale .carla, 1 male black cap lory $700,1 male chattering lory $700,1 pair M/F violet neck Lory $1250,1 pair M/F of yellow bid lory $1400. Singing Rainbow Lorikeet Classic T-Shirt My wife and I are planning to start a family and we dont think we will be able to give him the attention he needs while having a family. For Sale. . Buy Rainbow Lorikeets For Sale online. Hi I am looking for a hand feed and hand tame young black lorikeet. Like a young puppy, this bird encourages play whenever its favorite person is present. Male or female $150 ea. Looking for a hand raised rainbow or Swainsons Male Lorikeet, young. I have a tame yellow streaked lory, DNA sexed male (no proof, just what I was told when I bought him). lorikeets * For Sale * Lorikeets UK Description 2022 dna sexed female green naped lorikeet 200 See details Lorikeets Wanted Wanted. They will develop accustomed to human touch and may become less agitated. Wholesale inquiries welcome from qualified stores. I currently have a baby rainbow lorikeet, about 3 months old. It is almost impossible to tell the difference between a lorikeet and a lory although some say the lorikeet has a longer tail than the lori. Thank you!! She is hand reared and used to being around dogs and kids.View Detail, Rainbow Lorikeet approximately 18 months old. Most rainbows lories get along well with other bird species, but they can be very territorial and can become quite jealous. Instead of making him suffer and be selfish to think about my emotions and how much I dont want to let him go I feel like the right thing to do is to find him another loving home that will give him the right attention that he needs. Leave us a Text message at (281) 768-6571. I don't have enough time t.. Los Angeles County, Shasta County, Orange County, Riverside County, Lorikeet, California Rancho Santa Margarita, Blue-and-yellow Macaw, California Sonoma County, Lorikeet For Sale in Riverside County (2), Lorikeet For Sale in Los Angeles County (1), Various macaw breeds almost all of them as well as black palm cockatoo. He loves taking a bath everyday, he does not fly when you leave him outdoors. Other birds not sexed. Americanlisted has classifieds in South Houston, Texas for dogs and cats. $650. Will sell Stella when not siting. Stunning coloured healthy rainbow lorikeet for sad sale. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Sex not important, this will be a pet only. Unsexed but DNA sexing available at $25/bird. Its all to get engaged socially. It is mostly green with pale-green transverse striations on its underside. I am looking to see if anyone would want to possibly trade for unrelated bloodlines. red flanked lorikeet 3yo female asking $600 or looking for a male to buy pls call 919 641 8996, For Sale:2 Adult Male Red Stella Lories. Hes a year old. When choosing a location for a Lorikeets cage, its important to take this into consideration and place the cage in an area where there is no carpet and where the floors and walls can be easily wiped clean. Hi, I'm looking for a Chattering lory if anyone knows someone who's selling one please contact me. Ready when weaned. There are at least 21 different kinds of Green-naped Lorikeets. She is extremely social, active, and affectionate. Texas, Looking to purchase or adopt a Lorikeet either IN MARYLAND or SURROUNDING STATES. I had him since he was few months old and.. 614-315-7314, Looking for young back capped eurythrothorax lory hen. He's a year old. I actually don't mind the sex, so they don't need to be DNA'd. Looking for a female Green- naped rainbow Lorikeet for my lonely 10 year old male. I have a baby YELLOW-BIBBED LORY JUST NOW WEANING AND ABOUT TO BE SHIPPED TO ME, BUT I CAN HAVE THE BREEDER SHIP TO YOU IF YOU CAN SEND ME $1200 THROUGH PAYPAL. Purchased as a male but came back female and I need a male for my breedi Having a problem with this site or you want to leave feedback? Male this is a pale blue pied fischer love bird. Weve taught him some phrases and he can even do certain tricks! Not a pet! Birds eat a variety of foods including seeds, pellets, grains, beans, fruits, and vegetables. These birds are generally friendly, easy to socialize, and enjoy interaction with their human keepers. 70. He is a little clown. He is not super socialized with other parrots but has had some socialization. Advert Type : For Sale If interested please contact me on thanks. It does not have a collar at the back of the neck that rainbow lorikeets have. . 2015 BirdBreeders.com LLC. 3 year old pair of Stella's Lorikeets-melanistic. Hand fed Swainson's lory chicks for sale, unrelated breeder pairs available. Rainbow Lorikeet for sale,Lories and lorikeets are very playful birds.
Are Scott Jennings And Peter Jennings Related, Callebaut Chocolate Bulk Barn, Chebrolu Surname Caste, Stagecoach Aberdeen 35 Timetable, Magnolia Home Paint Colors Matched To Sherwin Williams, Articles M