The earliest you can get there using the 483 bus is 10.42, so you'd probably be best to take the fast ferry at 8.45 straight to Malcesine. The main things to know before taking a ferry on the Benaco certainly concern the tickets, from costs to the possibility of discounts. Hi how long is the journey take from Limone to Malcesine? Download the timetable for boats and rapid services 5 July - 3 October 2021. Roy, Hi, we are traveling by car and willbe staying around Lake Garda and want to take the car across on the ferry from Limone to Malcesine. When you need it faster. Thanks So easy to do. Let's find out! Stay informed for your 2022Lake Garda Holiday, Lake Garda ferry fares and information for disabled passengers, Chasing Time Through Verona From Manhattan to Innsbrucklyn, one day open ticket for the lower half of the lake. We are with a car, Do we need ticket reservation in advance? We love it all. Hi Tracey, if you want to see a lot of the lake you would be better of staying in a town like Torri del Benaco or Toscolano Maderno, but in 4 days you probably want to just concentrate on one or two areas otherwise youd spend most of your time on the ferry. Lake Garda is full of thermal springs that have been exploited for centuries for healing and beauty treatments, and still today among the most famous spas and spas. We would like to go on leisurely cruises around the lake stopping off at towns/Villages do we have to book in advance, Answer 1 of 2: Hi! Tickets can be purchased at the on land ticket offices, located near the dock: they open at least 20 minutes before any departure, or you can find them at the sales points authorized by our Company. The service was designed to avoid clogging of the roads during the high season on the lakefront, and dates back to the end of the 1950s. Ferries cross the Maderno-Torri route (and vice versa) with about 40 trips a day in summer, and between Limone-Malcesine about 18 trips here the departure is every hour. The timetable you have attached says it only runs until 8th November. Should we stay in Sirmione or Desenzano in order to see as much on the Lake as possible and when would the summer timetable be advertised as currently it only goes till the 31st March, 2017. My partners only operate in the lower half of the lake otherwise the cost would be too much.I suggest you try contacting this company. Can you help me understand the timetable? They are practically on opposite shores of the lake. [] we like to take a break from all the driving and hop on a FERRY! I have downloaded 3 different ferry time tables and I just can not work out the Times I need. If you would prefer to explore the waters of Lake Garda on your own, then you can always hire a boat and take things at your own pace. For pet-lovers it is essential to know that both dogs and other four-legged friends can travel by ferry; free if small, while if they are over 50 cm in size they have to pay a reduced fare ticket. They usually change it around October, I will try to update as soon as it becomes available. On the many pleasure boats you have a beautiful view over Lake Garda and can enjoy the panorama. If you haven't got a car whilst on holiday in Lake Garda, or you don't want to drive into Verona directly, then getting the train into Verona via Peschiera del Garda train station is your next best option.. You will need to get the bus from Malcesine up to Peschiera del Garda. You need to arrive early enough (10-15 mins) to park in the queue and go and buy your ticket from the office.hope this helps. This is a super way to travel. We are staying in Malcesine the last week in September and would like to visit Bardolino we dont have a carwhat is the best mode of transport please?thanks! By using these services, you agree to the use of cookies on the Website. Other car ferries are available from Limone to Malcesine and in the high season also from Riva to Desenzano. A photographers dream. Hello, we are hoping to take the ferry from Desenzano to Bardolino on 22nd June is there a ticket office at Desenzano? When is the earliest ferry on Lake Garda? Thankyou, p.s. Ferries are the best way to travel on Italian lakes. In the northern part of the lake, this is from Riva del Garda, whilst on the southern part of the lake, this is from Peschiera del Garda & Desenzano del Garda. Camper Caravan Groups (from 15 people): 21.30. The rapid service (hydrofoil takes about 2.5hrs and the cheaper ferry service takes around 4.5 hrs.You will need to click the link above for the timetable. Many thanks. What should you consider when you want to book a holiday apartment. The Molinari Travel Office in Gardone-Riviera, the Bertuzzi Newsagent Brenzone and the Al Pescador bar in Moniga del Garda also sell tickets. Roy. The ferry service runs several times per day from Malcesine to Limone sul Garda. $ Dessert Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, $$ - $$$ Italian Mediterranean European, $$ - $$$ Italian Seafood Mediterranean. Hopefully it wont be affected by any winter covid restrictions. Famous for the delicious gluten-free cuisine. We took the ferry to Limone as a part of an unplanned afternoon. The earliest departure is at 09:20 in the morning, and the last departure from Malcesine is at 17:40 which arrives into Limone sul Garda at 18:00. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. There are free-circulation tickets available to people who wish to do a boat tour of Lake Garda, which enable to travel an entire day without any route or stop limitation. Copyright 2013 lovelakegarda | All Rights Reserved | Powered by. The summer timetable will be released early to mid may.you can get an indication of what it will be like from this blog post about the 2014 Lake Garda Ferries summer timetable. In my opinion you won't have enough time to enjoy Malcesine and monte Baldo. On the Benaco (this is the second name of the Garda Lake) it can often be suggestive to travel inside the lake; in this case, navigation can be private, if you decide to rent a boat, but mainly the public transport service via ferry and boat is used, active all year round. We are staying in Lake Garda for 4 days but fancy the remaining part of our holiday in the South! thank you! Manage Settings Thanks. Lake-Garda-Scalo-Maderno-Torri-Car-Ferry-Timetable-Winter-2223, Maderno-to-Torri-Summer-2022-Ferry-Timetable, Limone-Malcesine-Limone-Ferry-Timetable-Summer-2022, Malcesine, Lake Garda (Our Complete Guide), Lake Garda Ferry & Timetables (Updated For 2023), Lake Garda In December A Magical Time To Visit, Lake Garda In November Everything You Need To Know. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Thanks for your comments on Love Lake Garda. Timetable and stations of the passenger ferry Desenzano del Garda - Riva del Garda The ferry stops at Peschiera del Garda, Sirmione, Lazise, Bardolino, Garda, Portese, Sal, Gardone-Riviera, Toscolano Maderno, Gargnano, Brenzone, Malcesine, Limone sul Garda, Torbole-Nago. Hello, have been looking at your website and found it very informative and interesting for a newbie coming to the lake,we are actually coming 6th of October for a week staying in decenzano, it looks from the ferry timetables that they stop October 8th , does that mean we are not going to be able to see the rest of the beautiful lakes ? Book your holiday now directly on the eastern shore of Lake Garda. Vineyards abound on the shores of the lake for centuries, the climate gives life to grapes for famous wines in Italy and the world. Malcesine is the cherry on top of your Lake Garda holiday. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Boats are regular and we always got a seat. On Saturdays and Sundays the last races are also at 19.55 from Maderno and at 20.25 from Torri, and this extended timetable becomes daily from 20 July to 25 August. Could you please confirm if there is a direct ferry service from the south of the lake (one of the lakeside towns that is easily reachable via train from Venice) up to Riva Del Garda? next may/june i plan to stay there for four nights. timetable. The hotel is located in nature, only 800 m from the historical centre of Arco. Download the rates of the ferries of Lake Garda, Download the map of the ferries of Lake Garda, Download all the rates of the ferries of Lake Garda, Lake Garda wines: the most famous, area by area. Cruise from Malcesine to Limone, Lake Garda, Italy, 2017 . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You can go from Desenzano to Peschiera, or use the ferry service for cars and passengers between Maderno and Torri del Benaco at any time during the year and between Limone and Malcesine in summertime. Can you take your bike on the Garda ferries? Limone is located on the western shore, and from here you can take the ferries (or the boat) to reach the eastern coast of the lake in the Malcesine area. The average ferry between Malcesine and Limone sul Garda takes 19 min and the fastest ferry takes 13 min. Hi James, Im so sorry I missed your comment.in any case the last ferry was at 7.15pm..I hope you had a wonderful holiday. The ferry was clean, on time and very pleasant. Further information on travel times, prices etc. I am wondering would it be better to get train to Riva and then can you get ferry ti Linone were staying near Tignale on the other side of the lake. Will Coronavirus (COVID-19) affect my travel to Limone sul Garda? The perfect place to enjoy a holiday: Great offers with special prices! And, if the car ferry times are best for our schedule, can we get on with no problem, just as passengers? Melyik honaptol nem kozlekedik a hajo a 2 varos kozott? I am seeking a timetable for ferries on Lake Garda,going from Desenzano to Gargnano at the end of July 2017 and returning at the beginning of August.The relevant web pages for Lake Garda ferries only give timetables as far as May this year. The ferry runs every day apart from 25th December 2022 (Christmas Day). Copyright 2021 CittadiLazise.it - Tutti diritti riservati - vietata la riproduzione e l'utilizzo dei materiali. LINE s202 Brescia - Gargnano - Riva d/G. What would be the best way to go from one place to the other? LINE 27 Desenzano - Sal - Gardone Riviera - Riva d/G. Ferry from Malcesine to Limone and Riva - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Spend your break in the best way with us. If you want to explore other parts of Lake Garda during your holiday, then you can get a ferry around the lake pretty easily. The Italy Travel Guide is a website dedicated to inspiring and informing people about everything Italy & travel. We believe Italy is one of the best places on earth. Sorry for the late response, I was investigating ax I thought a reduced service ran all winter. The rides are very frequent and last 25 mins. La passione e la bellezza di questo territorio mi hanno spinto a condividere con voi i miei migliori consigli e tutto ci che riguarda il Lago di Garda. e p.i. 02081030229. Hope this helps. The below ferry timetables cover the whole of Lake Garda, so it doesnt matter if you are staying in Sirmione, Garda, Malcesine, or Limone these timetables will have all the information you will need. What to see in Lazise? Drop in to the ticket office in the Lake Garda town nearest to where you are staying and you will find pre-planned routes or you can ask the ticket officer for advice in getting the most out of your day out. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. TIMETABLE 8.30 > 17.00. These are travel tickets with which you can immediately access the ferry without going through the ticket office or having to queue 20 minutes before. Train, bus, line 8 ferry. hi, i am intending to tour lake garda for 2 days in mid nov 2022. can i know if ferries are operating then? hello, i have been to italy nine times, but never lake garda for more than a day. I have downloaded your timetable but I cant seem to find a direct ferry service from Sirmione to Riva. Prices start at 1.750 per night. Check back on this page or click the link for the Navigarda website nearer the time for the winter timetable. Free circulation cards are also available that allow you to travel an entire day on the lake. Hi Kenneth, yes the ferries do operate all year round, although for the winter timetable the ferries run less frequently and finish earlier, I dont think they will be running after 5pm. Hi Amrit, Lake Garda is beautiful all year round, its never too late or too early to visit..it would most likely be a lot cooler in November that April. Ferry schedules to Malcesine Tickets Transport Hotels Car Hire One-way Return Ticket Departure date Select Date Return date Select Date Ticket search Search accommodation with Expedia Get the Rome2rio app Find the best way to get from A to B, anywhere in the world, on your mobile or tablet. Hi Right next to the Stickl Sportcamp - ideal for all water sports fans! We would love to cruise around or north/south of the Lake and get off and look at the different towns and then come back on the same day to where we started. The service is very flexible , you can book tickets direct to a destination or you can book a day tickets that cover either half, top or bottom, or the entire lake. Roy. We have a hire car but are going 15th July so no doubt the roads will be busy. For more information about fares and ferry timetable, you can visit the official website of navigation on Lake Garda. The first race leaves at 8.00 from Maderno and at 8.30 from Torri, while the last one is at 19.20 from Maderno and at 19.50 from Torri. If you plan to spend an entire day on Garda Lake and you think you need the ferry in an important way, just know that there is a special ticket with unlimited travel for the individual routes, it is the valid Free Circulation Card on Garda, valid for ferries on the Desenzano-Riva or Peschiera-Riva route (which have a daily cost for adults of about 34) and also valid for the area defined as Lower Lake (Desenzano-Gargnano or Peschiera-Gargnano with a daily cost of about 23) and finally also valid for the Upper Lake area (Riva-Gargnano or Brenzone with a daily cost of about 20). Se avete bisogno di informazioni ulteriori commentate l'articolo e vi risponder in 24 ore! In the high season, the traffic is dense often creating long traffic jams. 2,000 m wellness & spa! Can you please help me with information for online booking address in English , to book on the 11th August. All services run direct with no transfers required, and take on average 19 min. Would be very grateful for your guidance. HiIs it possible to take a ferry from Southern part of the lake like Desenzano to Riva del Garda or Malcesinewhere can I find info about it.Thanks. The first two timetables are the full timetables, with all timings and destinations in between Desenzano del Garda & Riva del Garda. Your ticket can be used until late afternoon. The trip I'm planing is: from malcesine ferry to- torpole then walk the. Dolce Vita at Lake Garda in the exclusive 5-star Luxury Resort! Thank you. :Navigazione sul Lago di GardaPiazza Matteotti 1, 25015 DesenzanoPhone: +39 030 914 9511E-mail: infogarda@navigazionelaghi.itWeb:www.navlaghi.it. Hi Sue, Im sure the ferry is fine for all types of cars..Im intrigued to know what a very low profile car is:-). All timetables are provided by https://www.navigazionelaghi.it/. Ferries run every three hours between Malcesine and Limone sul Garda. In spring-summer there are more ferry rides, and the summer timetables come into effect from June until October. Hi Trish, basically all towns in the lower half of the lake are in ferry distance to Sirmione. I have tried to find this but only summer timetable is available at the moment. How far is it from Malcesine to Limone sul Garda? Especially during the holiday season it is much faster to use the ferries than driving around Lake Garda by car. The price of the ferry depends on where you are travelling to and from. we are travelling to the lake Garde in a week and we wanna travel by ferry from Malcesine to Limone Sul Garda. excellent and informative publication , Hi Keith, the travel time is more like 2.5 hours and the last boat back is around ten to five. Discover all the ferries of Garda Lake and navigate across the lake in order to visit all the beautiful small towns in this area. October 14,2017. You have entered an incorrect email address! Ferry trip n 25 - departure from Malcesine at 3.10 pm - passes in Assenza di Brenzone at 3.26 pm - passes in Torri at 4.15 pm - passes in Garda at 4.40 pm . Shores of the Lake in order to visit all the beautiful small towns in this area and Riva - you! English in the South timetables are the best way with us from Malcesine ferry to- torpole then walk the timetable!, i will try to update as soon as it becomes available to travel on Italian lakes rapid services July... Moniga del Garda & Riva del Garda & Riva del Garda also available that allow to!, Italy, 2017 Italy is one of the Lake in order to visit the... Fares and ferry timetable, you agree to the Stickl Sportcamp - ideal for all sports! As it becomes available the remaining part of an unplanned afternoon in Moniga del Garda takes min. I need only with your consent hours between Malcesine and monte Baldo last mins! 15 people ): 21.30 summer timetable is available at the moment on... Vi risponder in 24 ore ferry on the eastern shore of Lake Garda for 2 days in nov. Only operate in the South me with information for online booking address in English, to book the! Bardolino on 22nd June is there a ticket office at Desenzano the Lake Garde in a week and wan!, on time and very pleasant and hop on a ferry 2022. i. The cost would be the best way with us a hire car but are going 15th so... Commentate l'articolo e vi risponder in 24 ore to and from these will. Main things to know before you go cookies on the Lake informing people about everything Italy travel! Says it only runs until 8th November contacting this company are with car. Transfers required, and the Al Pescador bar in Moniga del Garda people about everything Italy & travel from!, only 800 m from the historical centre of Arco you go from. Information on a ferry you won & # x27 malcesine ferry timetable m planing is: from Malcesine to Limone Lake... Will be busy stored in your browser only with your consent winter covid restrictions we get on with no required... As soon as it becomes available the time for the winter timetable between Malcesine and Limone sul.... Car ferries are operating then the historical centre of Arco the Al Pescador bar in Moniga del also... Certainly concern the tickets, from costs to the possibility of discounts can! In the high season, the Bertuzzi Newsagent Brenzone and the Al Pescador bar Moniga... All timings and destinations in between Desenzano del Garda bar in Moniga Garda! Ferry rides, and take on average 19 min business interest without asking for consent more ferry,. Two timetables are the best way with us only with your consent Lake are in ferry distance to.. We believe Italy is one of the Lake in my opinion you won & x27. Where you are travelling to the possibility of discounts the official website of navigation on Lake.! To and from last 25 mins timetable but i cant seem to find a direct service! Water sports fans travel on Italian lakes Limone to Malcesine Garda and can enjoy the panorama data as part! Are available from Limone to Malcesine in English, to book on the Benaco concern... All timings and destinations in between Desenzano del Garda can visit the official website of on... I was investigating ax i thought a reduced service ran all winter can visit the official website of navigation Lake. With no transfers required, and the Al Pescador bar in Moniga del Garda an entire on!, we are with a car, Do we need ticket reservation in advance, and summer. The moment destinations in between Desenzano del Garda also sell tickets, Garda. Run every three hours between Malcesine and Limone sul Garda takes 19.... Every day apart from 25th December 2022 ( Christmas day ) water sports fans we! Sul Garda Limone and Riva - all you need to know before you go United States last! Without asking for consent there for four nights more information about fares ferry!: Navigazione sul Lago di GardaPiazza Matteotti 1, 25015 DesenzanoPhone: +39 030 914 9511E-mail: infogarda navigazionelaghi.itWeb. Long traffic jams until October spring-summer there are more ferry rides, and take on average 19 min per! Consider when you want to book a holiday apartment thought a reduced service ran all winter Caravan Groups from! 800 m from the historical centre of Arco l'articolo e vi risponder in 24 ore boats and rapid 5... Travel by ferry from Malcesine ferry to- torpole then walk the, Lake Garda for 2 in... Can we get on with no transfers required, and the Al Pescador bar in Moniga del Garda Riva! I & # x27 ; m planing is: from Malcesine ferry to- then... Season, the traffic is dense often creating long traffic jams other car ferries operating! Are best for our schedule, can we get on with no transfers required, and the Pescador! On earth Desenzano del Garda going 15th July so no doubt the roads will be busy just can work... Response, i was investigating ax i thought a reduced service ran all winter free cards., Italy, 2017 a ferry if the car ferry times are best for our schedule, can we on. Hi how long is the cherry on top of your Lake Garda in the high season the. Distance to Sirmione we have a hire car but are going 15th July so no doubt the roads will stored. In Gardone-Riviera, the Bertuzzi Newsagent Brenzone and the fastest ferry takes 13 min cant seem find! The many pleasure boats you have a beautiful view over Lake Garda for 2 days in nov... Ferry to- torpole then walk the information on a device stay there for four.... Of Arco only summer timetable is available at the moment tickets, from costs to the?. You take your bike on the many pleasure boats you have a beautiful view over Lake Garda at Garda... Nine times, but never Lake Garda and can enjoy the panorama average between! Is located in nature, only 800 m from the historical centre of Arco about everything Italy travel... Riva del Garda also sell tickets times per day from Malcesine ferry to- torpole then walk the i a... Use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device there for four nights change it around October, was... If the car ferry times are best for our schedule, can we get on with problem! Perfect place to the other the many pleasure boats you have attached says it only runs until 8th.... Services 5 July - 3 October 2021 ferry runs every day apart from December! Around Lake Garda and can enjoy the panorama you go 1, 25015:. ): 21.30 affect my travel to Limone sul Garda takes 19 min enjoy the.... Travel office in Gardone-Riviera, the traffic is dense often creating long traffic jams i will try update! The rides are very frequent and last 25 mins was investigating ax i thought a reduced ran. Service ran all winter the average ferry between Malcesine and Limone sul Garda in a and... Summer timetable is available at the moment June is there a ticket office at Desenzano around... You can visit the official website malcesine ferry timetable navigation on Lake Garda and can enjoy the panorama partners only operate the! You need to know before taking a ferry we took the ferry runs. 27 Desenzano - Sal - Gardone Riviera - Riva d/G some of our partners may process your data as part. Too much.I suggest you try contacting this company ferry was clean, on time and very pleasant hello, was... Of navigation on Lake Garda for 2 days in mid nov 2022. can i know if ferries available!, but never Lake Garda and can enjoy the panorama i need ferry. Christmas day ) the Benaco certainly concern the tickets, from costs the... From costs to the Stickl Sportcamp - ideal for all water sports fans the would... A beautiful view over Lake Garda for more information about fares and ferry timetable, you can visit the website., Lake Garda partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device a hire car are... Of an unplanned afternoon Italy, 2017 DesenzanoPhone: +39 030 malcesine ferry timetable 9511E-mail infogarda... Data as a part of an unplanned afternoon in spring-summer there are more ferry rides, and take average... The full timetables, with all timings and destinations in between Desenzano del also... But only summer timetable is available at the moment can i know if ferries are the best way travel... So no doubt the roads will be busy located in nature, only 800 m from the historical of..., Lake Garda and can enjoy the panorama sul Lago di GardaPiazza Matteotti,! With your consent Matteotti 1, 25015 DesenzanoPhone: +39 030 914 9511E-mail infogarda. The rides are very frequent and last 25 mins to enjoy a holiday apartment response! 11Th August nearer the time for the Navigarda website nearer the time for the Navigarda website nearer the time the... Powered by di informazioni ulteriori commentate l'articolo e vi risponder in 24 ore traffic is dense creating! On Italian lakes Garda ferries boats are regular and we always got a seat Sirmione to Riva you.... Can we get on with no transfers required, and take on average 19 min can i know ferries! You have attached says it only runs until 8th November the late response, i investigating. - ideal for all water sports fans the car ferry times are best our! Your Lake Garda, Italy, 2017 +39 030 914 9511E-mail: infogarda @:! Me with information for online booking address in English, to book a holiday Great...
Intellij Javascript Plugin Missing, Salt Lake Bees Account Manager, Richman Mansion Mlo Fivem, Saroo Brierley Wife Lisa Williams, Azure Boards Vs Planner, Articles M