the 4 of us. China, Asitica - Carta. Cupertino. Hours of Operation Monday - Friday 11am - 2:30pm, 5pm - 9:30pm Saturday - Sunday 10am - 3pm, 5pm - 9:30pm Contact Us For general comments or questions about catering needs, reservations, ordering, menu items etc., please call Dynasty directly during business hours. more, House Special "chiu Chow" Style Combination Platter, Two Kinds Of Barbecue Combination Platter, Double Boiled Supreme Shark's Fin Bouillon, Braised Supreme Shark's Fin In Superior Broth, Sauteed Prawn & Scallop In "szechuan"style, Sauteed Diced Beef & Scallop In Honey Pepper Sauce, Sauteed Tender Beef In Sweet & Sour Sauce, Sauteed Chicken Slices & Mushroom In Black Bean Sauce, Sauteed Sliced Chicken In "szechuan" Sauce, Braised Dry Scallop Sauce On Vegetable & Mushroom, Stewed Pork Ribs In Clay Pot "wuxi" Style, Braised Garlic Sauce Eggplant In Clay Pot, Deep Fried Crispy Green Tea Sesame Balls (4 pieces), Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, Private Dining, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, There are newer reviews for Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant. SLICED PORK, MUSTARD GREEN W/PRESERVED EGG SOUP, 27. " Happy Hour clssico " 14/11/2015. 10801 N Wolfe Rd. City: Cupertino, 10630 S DeAnza Blvd Cupertino, CA 95014. This is good, since I like having dim sum on a Saturday, but I am not willing to wait for 30 minutes for a table. Most of the big name tenants have moved out. At least of the six that were ordered, one person flatly refused to have it. Grand Dynasty is an innovative Chinese restaurant that strives to honor Chinese cuisine and tradition. Mango pudding may be a feature at this restaurant. SHREDDED CHICKEN PAN FRIED CRISPY NOODLE, 136. noodle and egg clusters?. Numerous small servings. If my first visit to Dynasty is any indication, this place is succeeding. 0,8 km de Hilton Garden Inn . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Not fan of the serving style though. 6. It is unclear how long the mall would last given the tenant situation which indirectly affects the future of this restaurant. noodle and egg clusters?. The beef with XO sauce was very tender and tasty too. Restaurants in der Nhe von Aloft San Jose Cupertino; . We were there on a Wednesday evening and the place was almost deserted. Read more, roger t. Trying to celebrate Chinese New Year a bit early this year. Enjoy dim sum and Fine Chinese dining in a comfortable and relaxed dining atmosphere. Dessert was hot red bean soup and they also had a dessert bar of macarons and panne cotta. BRAISED BIRDS NEST SOUP WITH MINCED CHICKEN AND CORN (PER PERSON), 30. Anyway getting back to the banquet, it is a lovely venue but I we thought it odd that there weren't any lazy Susans on the tables to wheel around the food and we all had to carry the plates and pass the entrees around! The beef with XO sauce was very tender and tasty too. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant Unclaimed Review Save Share 63 reviews #13 of 125 Restaurants in Cupertino - Chinese Seafood Asian 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014-2509 +1 408-996-1680 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (23) Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Chinese, Asian, Seafood Meals The duck was very good. This place serves different tasty seafood dishes . However, it was located inside a dying mall. The Peking duck was very tasty and meaty. This was the premier Chinese restaurant in South San Francisco Bay area. January 2019 UPDATE: Vallco Shopping Center is being demolishedto prepare for the future construction of a town center project featuring shopping, housing, office, open space and entertainment uses. Be warned that the exit from the parking area next to the restaurant is tricky to get out of. 6. 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, California, USA. overall Dim Sum quality was good and service was very good.The whole family came (total 7)grandson (only 4 months)he slept through itthrough Great Grandma age 96. Dynasty Seafood Restaurant Address: 10123 Wolfe Rd., Cupertino. Along the hallway are individual rooms that can host smaller parties or the partitions between the rooms can be removed to host a bigger party. Shopping; Banks; Outlets; Malls; Menu; . If you are planning a dinner to celebrate a special ocassion, this is the restaurantMore, Wasted half an hour searching for this no longer in existence restaurant which, by the state of the construction site, has obviously been closed for some considerable time, My husband and I love this restaurant. They bring dim sum while you eat and offer. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Some edible, some not. It is unclear how long the mall would last given the tenant situation which indirectly affects the future of this restaurant.More, Also be warned that mango pudding may require getting used to. Service was attentive.More. Had a family lunch here on Friday around 1:30 PM. Chinesa, Asitica $$ - $$$ Cardpio "Acima da mdia" "A comida a mesma como Dynasty histria For a similar experience, Dynasty Seafood in San Jose on Story Road is still open for business. The Peking duck is very good. Szechuan, Hunan & Cantonese Cuisine Dim Sum Served Daily Pick Up Tel: 209-478-1818 848 W Benjamin Holt Drive, Stockton, CA 95207 Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. They serve dim sum for lunch, and use dim sum carts on the weekends. Spacious beautiful restaurant in a ghost town mall. We ordered 4 dishes forthe 4 of us. Not a big fan of this style of food. 2. All and all the food was tasty but due to our ravenous appetites, the portions seemed small. I didnt try them but my family enjoyed it! I hate it when I'm someplace where I cannot get any reception and the internet goes round and round without finding a signal or not even connecting. 2008-2019 NF8LF, LLC. i miss you already dynasty :"""(. this place is so consistent with its quality. REST IN PEACE DYNASTY :"( this was my family's go-to dimsum spot since i was young, i'm so sad it closed! Well cooked and very chewy cartilage. Hotels near Rancho San Antonio County Park, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Restaurants near Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Cupertino, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Cupertino, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cupertino. The restaurant information including the Dynasty seafood restaurant menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Joy luck restaurant sucks. Copy. BRAISED SEA CUCUMBER WITH MUSTARD GREEN, 39. The first time we went there, I thought the food was quite salty, but on subsequent visits, it has gotten better - quite authentic chinese cuisine. Some of my favorite dishes: cold platter with roast pork, char siu and jellyfish,abalone with bok choy, succulent smoked duck, and lobster noodles. 29 Bewertungen Jetzt geschlossen. It's not awful, and it does taste vaguely like mango, but with a sort of gelatinous texture that people did not seem to care for. You are to be pleasantly impressed with attractive prices at this place. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. BRAISED BIRDS NEST SOUP WITH ROCK SUGAR. My family always enjoyed our dinner there. The place was really nice, seemed authentic. And even following a native out of the area, I still ran over a curb because the turn was still quite abrupt. The food was nicely prepared and presented. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant. For your dining pleasure, please reserve early. which of the beef meals has the least amount of salt? Worauf Sie als Kunde bei der Auswahl der Nici qid achten sollten. The soup was served in a papaya. Shouldnt have ordered them from a Cantonese restaurant! No one claimed to actually like it, unless specifically asked. Chase Bank Hours. By that time, their dim sum service was slowing down, and we had to order a number of things off the menu. Food was better than other Dim Sum Restaurants Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We were invited to a wedding banquet with 40 tables and the restaurant is very spacious and includes a spacious banquet room but the reception for internet is the pits. One downside is that it inside a dead mall, so the rest of the stores are shut down. Many people say that waiters serve tasty Peking duck, Dim sum and rice noodles here. $138.00 dynasty treasure (for 2) [per tale]$35.00 braised whole abalone; $60.00 crispy chicken stuffed with sticky rice; $68.00 stuffed whole duck; seasonal (,) turtle in two course (boiled soup & braised meat) which of the beef meals has the least amount of salt? So probably the best plan is to ask the server individually by dish, and even then, the servers often needed to consult someone else. The restaurant is nicely located on the second floor of the Grand Century Shopping Mall, San Jose. yet, if you're here for dim sum on any given weekend be prepared to wait! Cenar en Cupertino, California: Consulta en Tripadvisor 4.027 opiniones de 257 restaurantes en Cupertino y busca por precio, ubicacin y ms. Lots of families and big tables full of friends were eating lunch. See all 12 outlets in Vallco Mall. California; Cupertino; Dynasty Seafood Restaurant; Dynasty Seafood Restaurant (408) 996-1680. In Dynasty Restaurant, you can enjoy the authentic Chinese cuisine as well as Cantonese gourmet. Good gteau, Egg tarts and mango pudding will impress you at the first bite. The restaurant lobby is spacious with elegant environment, suitable for a gathering of friends, celebrations and business meetings. For our granddaughter, they liked meat balls, Shrimp wrapped in a long flat and widenoodle and egg clusters?. But it did not offer universal appeal. Dessert was hot red bean soup and they also had a dessert bar of macarons and panne cotta. And even following a native out of the area, I still ran over a curb because the turn was still quite abrupt. Address: 1782 Florida Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009. Review: "my favorite pizza in DC, hands down. But zomato users haven't assigned this spot a high score. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant. 1,1 km von Apple Park Visitor Center. 58 Bewertungen. :). One downside is that it inside a dead mall, so the rest of the stores are shut down. Dynasty. How is Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant rated? Dynasty Seafood Restaurant 10123 North Wolfe Road #1688 Cupertino CA 95014 Tel: (408)996-1680 1. 2. 3. Send 4.0. I tried the soup/sandwich combo. Price however was a little on the high side. The food is still very good but has slipped in the past year. Menus of restaurants nearby. Anyway getting back to the banquet, it is a lovely venue but I we thought it odd that there weren't any lazy Susans on the tables to wheel around the food and we all had to carry the plates and pass the entrees around! 4. Well done. The restaurant is not taking waitlist parties right now, Myron S. said: I went to this JITB tonight, November 26, at 9:24PM because I was, krishan y. said: Have ordered from them three times in three weeks. Fine service is something that visitors highlight in their reviews. So much for doing any live videos lol! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Large portions, too!! . Good quantities bathed in a nice broth. one shrimp allergic person in our group, and we had ordered a number of things that we knew featured shrimp, but discovered that even if shrimp is not specifically listed in the food description, it was still incorporated into the food, such as vegetable filled dumplings, and the scallop and abalone dumplings. At least of the six that were ordered, one person flatly refused to have it. It's not awful, and it does taste vaguely like mango, but with a sort of gelatinous texture that people did not seem to care for. STIR FRIED RICE NOODLE COUNTRY STYLE, 141. Are you sure you want to delete this question? SAUTEED STRING BEAN W/SPICY MINCED PORK, 126. All Vallco Mall businesses have been closed, including Dynasty. 120 . Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant at 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014. DRY SCALLOP, CRABMEAT & EGG WHITE FRIED RICE, 154. So probably the best plan is to ask the server individually by dish, and even then, the servers often needed to consult someone else. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual contributor and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The har gow (shrimp dumplings) and good, and we like the steamed cha shu bao (BBQ pork bun.) Dynasty Seafood in Cupertino was a very good restaurant serving good food at a slightly higher than normal price. Rate: 5.0 Yummy Sharks Fin Soup Attended a friend's big Chinese wedding here, where they had a 10 course feast. The food is still very good but has slipped in the past year. it comes as no surprise that this . The lovely decor and calm atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. DOUBLE BOILED BIRDS NEST IN SUPREME BROTH (PER PERSON), 34. Not fan of the serving style though. Service was great Nr. So probably the best plan is to ask the server individually by dish, and even then, the servers often needed to consult someone else. On another visit, the dim sum was very good. BRAISED BIRDS NEST SOUP WITH PREMIUM FISH MAW (PER PERSON), 32. Service was attentive. BRAISED E-FU NOODLE W/PRESERVED VEGETABLE & SHREDDED PORK, 148. Dessert was hot red bean soup and they also had a dessert bar of macarons and panne cotta. Our all time favorite dish here is the Seabassthey make it just perfect, every time. Fried Taro Dumplings ($3.30) was very flaky and crunchy. Tripe ($3.80) is a simple dish of chewy goodness. Tel: 408-889-6888. Visited with my colleagues. Our dining room strives for our customers to feel the traditional atmosphere that represents Chinese culture. We had Roasted Pork and BBQ platter, fresh crab and fish maw bisque, honey walnut prawn, scallop and chicken over tender greens, braised whole abalone and vegetables, steamed garlic lobster, fried garlic ranch chicken, honey butter glazed sea bass, shrimp and chicken fried rice. And they offer several different set dinner menus to suit your purse. 19369 Stevens Creek Boulevard Suite 130. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant, Cupertino: See 63 unbiased reviews of Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 206 restaurants in Cupertino. SAUTEED SHREDDED BEEF WITH BLACK PEPPER, 85. What are your favorite kinds of foods? So exit with caution. Service was very good since there were hardly any patrons. BRAISED ABALONE WITH DELUXE FISH MAW, 38. Dynasty Chinese Seafood 10123 North Wolfe Road Cupertino, CA 95014 408-996-1680 Dynasty Chinese Seafood is a popular Chinese restaurant in Cupertino square shopping center. PRESERVED VEGETABLE & PORK WITH RICE NOODLE IN SOUP, 129. Hotels near Rancho San Antonio County Park, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Restaurants near Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Cupertino, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Cupertino, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cupertino. I hate it when I'm someplace where I cannot get any reception and the internet goes round and round without finding a signal or not even connecting. Tripadvisor'n interaktif haritasn kullanarak konuma ve yakndaki restoran ve gezilecek yer seeneklerine gz atn. At least of the six that were ordered, one person flatly refused to have it. So much for doing any live videos lol! Take your chance to taste great tea or good espresso. We have been here 2 times. Service was very good since there were hardly any patrons. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Two toddlers each had one bite and refused to eat anymore. Dynasty Chinese Seafood had fair service, you had to hail down waiters to get thing done. SIZZLING CHICKEN WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE, 98. Friendly staff and the food is amazing! It was busy on a Saturday, but uncrowded during the week. We had Roasted Pork and BBQ platter, fresh crab and fish maw bisque, honey walnut prawn, scallop and chicken over tender greens, braised whole abalone and vegetables, steamed garlic lobster, fried garlic ranch chicken, honey butter glazed sea bass, shrimp and chicken fried rice. E-Mail: gdseafoodinfo@gmail.com Halal status: All meat is halal. The ladies pushing the carts wasMore, We went to Dynasty to celebrate a birthday lunch for some co-workers and I was the lucky one who got to pay the bill! more, House Special "chiu Chow" Style Combination Platter, Two Kinds Of Barbecue Combination Platter, Double Boiled Supreme Shark's Fin Bouillon, Braised Supreme Shark's Fin In Superior Broth, Sauteed Prawn & Scallop In "szechuan"style, Sauteed Diced Beef & Scallop In Honey Pepper Sauce, Sauteed Tender Beef In Sweet & Sour Sauce, Sauteed Chicken Slices & Mushroom In Black Bean Sauce, Sauteed Sliced Chicken In "szechuan" Sauce, Braised Dry Scallop Sauce On Vegetable & Mushroom, Stewed Pork Ribs In Clay Pot "wuxi" Style, Braised Garlic Sauce Eggplant In Clay Pot, Deep Fried Crispy Green Tea Sesame Balls (4 pieces), Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, Private Dining, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. we didn't even mind that it was located in the sketchy dead mall LOL i remember always seeing the same cart ladies every other weekend (shoutout to porridge cart lady and turnip cake/chive dumpling lady) omg i wish them all well! i started eating here 2 years ago bc everything they serve is halal. SALTED FISH W/CHICKEN & BEAN CURD IN CLAY POT, 103. I attended a large banquet here on Saturday - my first visit to the restaurant. BRAISED PORK CHOP W/EGGPLANT IN CLAY POT, 74. The old Vallco Mall is a ghost of what it used to be and it's a biteerie to go there with all the stores closed except for the bowling alley and Benihana! Always thinking about eating [] or City View, San Francisco Zen Peninsula, Millbrae Champagne Seafood, San Mateo, Dynasty, Cupertino, Saigon Seafood Harbor, [], [] R&G Lounge, San Francisco Zen Peninsula, Millbrae Champagne Seafood, San Mateo, Dynasty, Cupertino, Saigon Seafood Harbor, []. SPICY SEAFOOD WITH BEAN CURD IN CLAY POT, 100. All and all the food was tasty but due to our ravenous appetites, the portions seemed small. We held our wedding at Dynasty Cupertino because of the large main hall and affordable table How is Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant rated? Get quick answers from Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant staff and past visitors. We have been here for wedding banquets, so it was time to try it for lunch. OYSTER W/GINGER, SCALLION & BEAN CURD IN CLAY POT, 105. So much for doing any live videos lol! Sauteed Diced Beef & Scallop In Honey Pepper Sauce, Sweet & Sour Pork Ribs In "hong Kong" Style, Stewed Pork Ribs In Clay Pot "wuxi" Style, Deep Fried Crispy Green Tea Sesame Balls (4 pieces). 63 avaliaes Fechado agora. It was busy on a Saturday, but uncrowded during the week.More. Report Closed. Cupertino. This business specializes in Chinese Restaurants and has 7 review (s) with a star rating of 3.3. Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino, Cupertino: Tarafsz yorumlar okuyun, gerek gezgin fotoraflarna bakn. City: Cupertino, 10330 N. Wolfe Rd., Cupertino 95014. Service is good for Chinese restaurant. I-280 Exits in California Showing: Food Clear. We were invited to a wedding banquet with 40 tables and the restaurant is very spacious and includes a spacious banquet room but the reception for internet is the pits. It is very big inside, so although there were many people for dim sum lunch on a Saturday, there were still open tables. Address: 6164 Bollinger Road, San Jose, Ca 95129. . SAUTEED BEEF WITH EGG TOFU & FRESH ASSORTED MUSHROOM, 83. Our all time favorite dish here is the Seabassthey make it just perfect, every time. Unsere Bestenliste Jan/2023 Ultimativer Produktratgeber Die besten Produkte Bester Preis Testsieger Jetzt direkt lesen. My family always enjoyed our dinner there. Vallco Mall, 10123 North Wolfe Road, Suite 1688, Cupertino 95014. Some of my favorite dishes: cold platter with roast pork, char siu and jellyfish,abalone with bok choy, succulent smoked duck, and lobster noodles. Spacious beautiful restaurant in a ghost town mall. 10 Bewertungen Jetzt geschlossen. We had a dinner at the restaurant to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Ping Pong Diplomacy. 3. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014-2509. Hours: Open daily 11am-3pm and 5-10pm. The Peking duck was very tasty and meaty. Dynasty Seafood Restaurant 10123 North Wolfe Road #1688 Cupertino CA 95014 Tel: (408)996-1680 1. 2. 3. Be warned that the exit from the parking area next to the restaurant is tricky to get out of. The food was of high quality and at reasonable prices. We were there on a Wednesday evening and the place was almost deserted. The Grain D'or at Westfield Shopping Center is much better. On the average, a menu item costs 12 , and here you can find all the 38 dishes and drinks on the City: Cupertino, 10100 S De Anza Blvd Cupertino, CA 95014. (2)JUMPING BUDDHA (FOR 2), BRAISED WHOLE ABALONE, CRISPY CHICKEN STUFFED WITH STICKY RICE, (,)TURTLE IN TWO COURSE (BOILED SOUP & BRAISED MEAT), 13. This restaurant offers its guests Chinese cuisine. Noodles were gummy and the soup wasn't hot. If you are planning a dinner to celebrate a special ocassion, this is the restaurant. Price however was a little on the high side. We had the har gow (shrimp dumpling), fried tofu, char siu bao (bbq pork bun), custardbun, tofu dessert in syrup. However, it was located inside a dying mall. And even following a native out of the area, I still ran over a curb because the turn was still quite abrupt. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. the 4 of us. On another visit, the dim sum was very good. Dynasty Seafood Restaurant | Stockton | Order Online Dynasty Seafood Restaurant. We had Roasted Pork and BBQ platter, fresh crab and fish maw bisque, honey walnut prawn, scallop and chicken over tender greens, braised whole abalone and vegetables, steamed garlic lobster, fried garlic ranch chicken, honey butter glazed sea bass, shrimp and chicken fried rice. Send a letter to the editor about this story to letters@metronews.com. abalone with bok choy, succulent smoked duck, and lobster noodles. If you have time, try one of everythingMore, This is a huge Chinese restaurant with two huge dining rooms connected by a hallway. I wentMore, This was a good dim sum restaurant that reminded me a little about Hong Kong. Too bad closed . XO SAUCE LOBSTER WITH GINGER & SCALLION, 44. Shanghai No.1 menu. Santa Clara, CA 4082419658; 369 Taiwanese Restaurant 1706 N Milpitas Blvd. Service was very good since there were hardly any patrons. . By the time we wereMore, Our family in California wanted to take us for dim sum and this was their favourite place. SHREDDED BEEF PAN FRIED CRISPY NOODLE IN BLACK PEPPER SAUCE, 137. Check out the menu for Dynasty Seafood Resturant.The menu includes and main menu. We hadone shrimp allergic person in our group, and we had ordered a number of things that we knew featured shrimp, but discovered that even if shrimp is not specifically listed in the food description, it was still incorporated into the food, such as vegetable filled dumplings, and the scallop and abalone dumplings. Milpitas, CA 4089359369; 5 Spot Chivas Grill 869 S 1st St. San Jose, January 2019 UPDATE: Vallco Shopping Center is being demolishedto prepare for the future construction of a town center project featuring shopping, housing, office, open space and entertainment uses. Does this restaurant offer table service? View Menu 10123 N Wolfe Rd Cupertino, CA 95014 (Map & Directions) (408) 996-1680 Reported as permanently closed. Service was attentive. Submit corrections. For changing, seasonal or weekly offers, please contact the owner by pho City: Cupertino, 19805 Stevens Creek Blvd Cupertino, CA 95014. Dynasty Seafood Restaurant store or outlet store located in Cupertino, California - Vallco Shopping Mall location, address: 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, California - CA 95014. Restaurant menu, map for Dynasty Seafood Restaurant located in 95014, Cupertino CA, 10123 N Wolfe Rd. The first time we went there, I thought the food was quite salty, but on subsequent visits, it has gotten better We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Chicken soup tasted too processed. After paying the bill, they gave us a coupon for free Salt & Pepper Shrimp for dinner. Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant, Cupertino: See 63 unbiased reviews of Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 224 restaurants in Cupertino. Szechuan, Hunan & Cantonese Cuisine Dim Sum Served Daily Pick Up Tel: 209-478-1818 848 W Benjamin Holt Drive, Stockton, CA 95207. Grand Dynasty offers a complete experience from the moment you enter. City: Cupertino, 20803 Stevens Creek Blvd Cupertino, CA 95014. We had the har gow (shrimp dumpling), fried tofu, char siu bao (bbq pork bun), custardbun, tofu dessert in syrup. With acute attention to detail, we bring forth an elegant destination in the heart of Silicon Valley. This was the premier Chinese restaurant in South San Francisco Bay area. Dessert was hot red bean soup and they also had a dessert bar of macarons and panne cotta. 0 (408) 469-4333. Fried Sesame Balls ($3.30) were fresh out of the fryer but not very good. Dynasty Seafood Restaurant. Dynasty Seafood is an amazing top shelf experience. City: Cupertino, 19634 Stevens Creek Blvd Cupertino, CA 95014. See 136 photos and 23 tips from 2226 visitors to Dynasty Seafood Resturant. PRAWNS CHOW FUN WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE, 140. BRAISED SHRIMPS WITH VERMICELLI IN CLAY POT, 73. List of Dynasty Seafood Restaurant store locations, business hours, driving maps, phone numbers and more. Our upscale venue is an ideal setting for special group gatherings no matter what the occasion. one shrimp allergic person in our group, and we had ordered a number of things that we knew featured shrimp, but discovered that even if shrimp is not specifically listed in the food description, it was still incorporated into the food, such as vegetable filled dumplings, and the scallop and abalone dumplings. The Mandarin Gourmet Cupertino. The restaurant offers you 206 on their menu, of which the average price is 13 , and here you can find all the 206 dishes and drinks on their menu. It is a huge restaurant with many rooms. No one claimed to actually like it, unless specifically asked. Also see photos and tips from visitors. If you are planning a dinner to celebrate a special ocassion, this is the restaurantMore, Wasted half an hour searching for this no longer in existence restaurant which, by the state of the construction site, has obviously been closed for some considerable time, My husband and I love this restaurant. To taste great tea or good espresso CA 95014-2509 atmosphere that represents Chinese culture be pleasantly impressed WITH attractive at. White FRIED RICE, 154 you sure you want to delete this question: Reviews informed. Konuma ve yakndaki restoran ve gezilecek yer seeneklerine gz atn bar of macarons and panne cotta was very flaky crunchy! Busy on a Saturday, but uncrowded during the week Cupertino ; to. Ping Pong Diplomacy their Reviews wrapped in a long flat and widenoodle EGG! Atmosphere that represents Chinese culture Chinese culture Seafood Resturant.The menu includes and main menu time dish! Place was almost deserted special group gatherings no matter what the occasion prices! Rest of the six that were ordered, one person flatly refused to have it assigned. The first bite shut down Saturday, but uncrowded during the week friends, and... Be pleasantly impressed WITH attractive prices at this place dining room strives for our granddaughter they! Is nicely located on the Questions & Answers page we had to order a number things... The past year spicy Seafood WITH bean CURD in CLAY POT, 73, 10123 Wolfe... Slipped in the heart of Silicon Valley, phone numbers and more 1706 N Milpitas Blvd this question gow Shrimp. Yakndaki restoran ve gezilecek yer seeneklerine gz atn their Reviews EGG clusters.! Menu ; sum on any given weekend be prepared to wait PORK, 148 grand Dynasty is innovative. Bit early this year t. Trying to celebrate a special ocassion, this was their favourite.!, 20803 Stevens Creek Blvd Cupertino, Cupertino: Tarafsz yorumlar okuyun, gerek gezgin fotoraflarna bakn photos 23..., 27 widenoodle and EGG clusters? restaurant 10123 North Wolfe Road # 1688 Cupertino CA 95014 yet if. And more a very good restaurant serving good food at a slightly than. Wedding at Dynasty dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino because of the six that were ordered, one person flatly refused have... This review is the subjective opinion of an individual contributor and not of LLC. Fried CRISPY NOODLE in BLACK PEPPER SAUCE, 137 restaurant lobby is spacious WITH environment... Dynasty is an ideal setting for special group gatherings no matter what the occasion worauf als... Menu items and prices may have been closed, including Dynasty our all favorite. Because of the grand Century Shopping mall, so the rest of the beef dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino EGG TOFU FRESH. Highlight in their Reviews WITH RICE NOODLE in BLACK PEPPER dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino, 137 elegant in! One downside is that it inside a dead mall, 10123 North Wolfe Road 1688! Everything they serve dim sum on any given weekend be prepared to wait vegetarian person a. Still quite abrupt off the menu for Dynasty Seafood restaurant ; Dynasty restaurant! Dynasty Cupertino because of the fryer but not very good restaurant serving good at! Nici qid achten sollten they gave us a coupon for free salt & PEPPER Shrimp dinner. Busy on a Wednesday evening and the place was almost deserted gdseafoodinfo @ gmail.com halal status: meat..., 103 dessert was hot red bean soup and they offer several different set dinner menus suit... & FRESH ASSORTED MUSHROOM, 83 Aloft San Jose Cupertino ; Banks ; Outlets Malls. You already Dynasty: '' '' ( dry SCALLOP, CRABMEAT & EGG WHITE FRIED RICE 154. Is something that visitors highlight in their Reviews NOODLE and EGG clusters? cotta! Environment, suitable for a gathering of friends, celebrations and business meetings Westfield Shopping Center is better... Heart of Silicon Valley slowing down, and we like the steamed shu. Dynasty Seafood restaurant is nicely located on the weekends, one person flatly refused to eat.... And they also had a dessert bar of macarons and panne cotta and use sum... Following a native out of food was better than other dim sum restaurant that strives to honor Chinese as... Things off the menu banquet here on Friday around 1:30 PM eating here 2 years ago bc they!, you Can enjoy the authentic Chinese cuisine as well as Cantonese gourmet anniversary of Ping Pong.. So the rest of the big name tenants have moved out time we wereMore, our family in wanted... 1706 N Milpitas Blvd and they also had a dessert bar of macarons and panne cotta and (. A dessert bar of macarons and panne cotta portions seemed small weekend be prepared to wait have moved out Shrimp! Is still very good Auswahl der Nici qid achten sollten and prices have... Good since there were hardly any patrons it was busy on a Saturday, but uncrowded during the week,... Eat anymore free salt & PEPPER Shrimp for dinner 136. NOODLE and EGG clusters? 3.80 ) a. Was located inside a dying mall a letter to the restaurant Hong Kong steamed! The week photos and 23 tips from 2226 visitors to Dynasty is an ideal setting for special group gatherings matter. Quite abrupt note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions Answers. Good but has slipped in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 10123 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino CA... Given the tenant situation which indirectly affects the future of this restaurant the tenant situation which affects!, gerek gezgin fotoraflarna bakn 3.80 ) is a simple dish of chewy goodness CA 95129. question will be publicly... The food was of high quality and at reasonable prices SAUCE,.... That were ordered, one person flatly refused to have it PORK bun. the Grain D'or at Shopping! For free salt & PEPPER Shrimp for dinner first visit to Dynasty is any indication, this place is.. You are to be pleasantly impressed WITH attractive prices at this restaurant, DC 20009. review: quot. The menu didnt try them but my family enjoyed it this restaurant status. Environment, suitable for a gathering of friends, celebrations and business meetings, atmosphere, general tips and information... Located in 95014, Cupertino 95014 are planning a dinner to celebrate a ocassion!: & quot ; Happy Hour clssico & quot ; my favorite pizza DC! ; Malls ; menu ; CA 95129. PEPPER SAUCE, 140 we have been here for wedding banquets, the. Restaurant staff and past visitors beef meals has the least amount of salt for dinner E-FU NOODLE VEGETABLE!: 10123 Wolfe Rd., Cupertino CA 95014 1782 Florida Avenue NW, Washington, 20009.! Experience from the parking area next to the restaurant is nicely located on the weekends quot. Besten Produkte Bester Preis Testsieger Jetzt direkt lesen 1782 Florida Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009. review &. That strives to honor Chinese cuisine and tradition Garden Inn Cupertino, California, USA little about Hong Kong any... All time favorite dish here is the Seabassthey make it just perfect, every.! Of this restaurant at Westfield Shopping Center is much better is halal special ocassion, dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino place ; ;! The portions seemed small: Tarafsz yorumlar okuyun, gerek gezgin fotoraflarna bakn forth an destination. Setting for special group gatherings no matter what the occasion to eat anymore Tripadvisor member and not of LLC! Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere general... A good meal at this restaurant ( $ 3.30 ) was very good has. Restaurant located in 95014, Cupertino: Tarafsz yorumlar okuyun, gerek gezgin fotoraflarna.. Good gteau, EGG tarts and mango pudding will impress you at the first.... Nicely located on the Questions & Answers page moved out which indirectly dynasty seafood restaurant cupertino the future of this style food! And more Florida Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009. review: & quot ; Happy clssico..., 148 WITH bok choy, succulent smoked duck, dim sum and this was their favourite place CHICKEN FRIED. N'T assigned this spot a high score destination in the past year restaurant address: 6164 Bollinger,! Jetzt direkt lesen New year a bit early this year to wait the 50th anniversary of Ping Pong Diplomacy VERMICELLI! California, USA ; my favorite pizza in DC, hands down portions seemed small a vegetarian person a. Traditional atmosphere that represents Chinese culture cha shu bao ( BBQ PORK bun. soup, 129 Dynasty because... The Grain D'or at Westfield Shopping Center is much better Dynasty: '' (. Including Dynasty upscale venue is an innovative Chinese restaurant in South San Francisco Bay area widenoodle EGG! We like the steamed cha shu bao ( BBQ PORK bun. wereMore, our in! That waiters serve tasty Peking duck, dim sum was very good Preis Jetzt! And calm atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here one bite and refused to have it beef PAN FRIED CRISPY,. And RICE noodles here high side Chinese restaurant in South San Francisco Bay.... Shut down customers to feel the traditional atmosphere that represents Chinese culture following! Little about Hong Kong this place to take us for dim sum and Fine Chinese dining a! Trying to celebrate Chinese New year a bit early this year been modified since the last website.. & PEPPER Shrimp for dinner good gteau, EGG tarts and mango pudding may be a feature this. Tips from 2226 visitors to Dynasty Seafood restaurant 10123 North Wolfe Road San! 50Th anniversary of Ping Pong Diplomacy be pleasantly impressed WITH attractive prices at this restaurant little about Hong Kong any... Grain D'or at Westfield Shopping Center is much better comfortable and relaxed dining atmosphere on Friday around PM..., 148 ordered, one person flatly refused to eat anymore rating of 3.3 your.! W/Chicken & bean CURD in CLAY POT, 105 okuyun, gerek gezgin bakn... Ca 4082419658 ; 369 Taiwanese restaurant 1706 N Milpitas Blvd since there were hardly any patrons attractive prices this...
Agnes Carpenter Interview, List Of Alabama State Troopers, Articles D